Firing Squad
ScaryFace the firing squad 21st sept for sitting on a monkey bike(49cc) that wasnt running at the time and cause of priors (2 weeks her majestys apartments Yatala) looking at 2 big ones teachin boat people how to speak engrish - let me out for speedweek 2011 ur onor and we'll call it evens - PS-no boogie boards were harmed in this adventure
Ka kite...
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
You had better stay away from that red cordial fella! (:-)))
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
bout half past 3
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West

.bmp   bunny.bmp (Size: 273.5 KB / Downloads: 35)
Thats a bugger Phil, just for resting your ass , can it hold in court
(19-08-2010, 07:10pm)Haerera Wrote: ScaryFace the firing squad 21st sept for sitting on a monkey bike(49cc) that wasnt running at the time and cause of priors (2 weeks her majestys apartments Yatala) looking at 2 big ones teachin boat people how to speak engrish - let me out for speedweek 2011 ur onor and we'll call it evens - PS-no boogie boards were harmed in this adventure

How fast were you going? if indeed speed was part of the offence?
No red cordial/No speed (sitting on a stationary bike hardly counts for movement)Kiora Rainbow-did something wrong previously - had the cheek to go to work to help peeps on the benefit - F**k em - just waiting to see who gets in - then i know who to snipe from the grassy knoll
(22-08-2010, 01:36pm)Haerera Wrote: No red cordial/No speed (sitting on a stationary bike hardly counts for movement)Kiora Rainbow-did something wrong previously - had the cheek to go to work to help peeps on the benefit - F**k em - just waiting to see who gets in - then i know who to snipe from the grassy knoll

I'd be keeping that one under my belt if I were you bloke.
I'm a brunet man myself.
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West