Avon VP2s
Anyone running the Avon VP2s yet & what milage can be expected? Max you`ve probably tried them.

Thanks people
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(03-08-2010, 01:12am)busacrankin Wrote: Anyone running the Avon VP2s yet & what milage can be expected? Max you`ve probably tried them.

Thanks people

Is that the replacement for the storm's ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
No Greeny, their the sportier version & the Storms are now known as the Storm 2 Ultras. Pi_thumbsup

http://www.proaccessories.com.au/product.../storm.htm

http://www.proaccessories.com.au/product..._sport.htm

(03-08-2010, 01:12am)busacrankin Wrote: Anyone running the Avon VP2s yet & what milage can be expected? Max you`ve probably tried them.

Thanks people

Awesome tyre! grips the road like shit to a blanket. Lucky to get 5k out of them, but stick!!! awesomely!!

The Storm wears a lot better with only a little less feed back. Use a VP2 first and enjoy!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm more than happy with the storm so i guess I'll go the storm 2 ultra, if I can wear this one out

Thanks Max, I knew you`d have used them & I`ll take you`re tip & try them next.
Greeny, I`ve gotten 11 or 12k out of my Storm so far & it`s nearly dead.

(04-08-2010, 12:46am)busacrankin Wrote: Thanks Max, I knew you`d have used them & I`ll take you`re tip & try them next.
Greeny, I`ve gotten 11 or 12k out of my Storm so far & it`s nearly dead.

Yeah, mines done 10,000 & I need new rubber for Tathra,bloody love storms, I hope the ultra 2 is as good .

I get 14,000 k out of my Storms ..... but I ride like a pussy.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(04-08-2010, 06:25pm)Busdriver Wrote: I get 14,000 k out of my Storms ..... but I ride like a pussy.

I've seen pussy's ride mate & you look nothing like them .

(04-08-2010, 06:25pm)Busdriver Wrote: I get 14,000 k out of my Storms ..... but I ride like a pussy.

You do so! Lol3Lol2Lol3Lol2Lol3
Busdriver, that Max just loves giving it to ya doesn`t he?

(06-08-2010, 08:20pm)busacrankin Wrote: Busdriver, that Max just loves giving it to ya doesn`t he?

From what I've seen it go's both way's.

Les (Busdriver) can ride mate, I just like taking the piss out of him every now and then.
I am also a member of the GSX1400 forum and there has been a lot of discussion regarding the new ultra, most who have tried them them dont like them and say that the older ones were a much better alround tyre. I recently changed tyres on my 1400 and ent for Metzeler sportec M3's, I really like the feel of them but not sure how long they would last on a Busa.
(08-08-2010, 06:55am)Steve Wrote: I am also a member of the GSX1400 forum and there has been a lot of discussion regarding the new ultra, most who have tried them them dont like them and say that the older ones were a much better alround tyre. I recently changed tyres on my 1400 and ent for Metzeler sportec M3's, I really like the feel of them but not sure how long they would last on a Busa.
I recently tried to get another VP for the BlackBeast only to be told that my local tyre fitter hasn't been able to get an Avon since before Christmas. WTF is going on in tyre world???
I must have Vipers sooner rather than later!!!

Max!! ----Is deperate!!