G'day everyone
I've just joined the forum, recruited thanks to Sunrise' sterling journalistic effort about motorcyclists the other dayLol2
I'm located in Perth WA, been riding since I was 17 (so a while now) and bought my first Hayabusa late last year - a white K9. Look forward to meeting a few of in the future and getting out on a few rides.
Cheers
Welcome to the club Lochwood, glad to have you on board.
Which area of Perth are you located?

Hope to see you on one of our rides / meets that we have, just check the "Riding not Talking" thread or anything posted with W.A or Perth.

Robert.
Hey Guys look Yes another Westy

Welcome Lochwood to the family of Fun and like Rob said check out anything that mentions WA in the riding not talking thread which most of us guys use to draw the attention of the guys in this part of the world.

Anyway hope to meet you out and about sometime.

Good on ya Heidi1 Yes I'll say it again another Westy.

Cheers Rev004
Thanks Robert :) I'm in Brookdale, near Armadale, though I work in Floreat. I'll be keeping an eye out for rides over here.
WELCOME MATE! Keeping an eye out for your REV, recruiting so I have more people to play with when we come over for the weekend next year.
Rev's already contacted me, and dangled the bait of what sounds like a great run before my nose.
It'll be fun, I'm getting a TROPHY!
Welcome to the forum. It's a great source of info!! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Gidday, gidday, gyyyyday!!
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
welcome buddy!!
Welcome you have seen the light ...
Welcome
Welcome to the gang (can I say that without getting Police attention??). Great to see another member join the WA chapter...Lol3

Hope to a face to the name some time soon
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Welcome to the site mate.