Castrol EDGE Winternationals June 10th - 13th 2010
Castrol EDGE Winternationals June 10th - 13th 2010

4 days is that correct Nerd
yeah simmo same as last year $107.50 a day long meeting thats for sure.
Jason is correct 4 days. Track will be sticky as and the atmosphere is great. Will see you there as my bike is going there before its return to Perth. Another big number of busa's will be at this event again.
I'm working on trying to get the week off for it Pi_thumbsup
Entries close 5pm this Friday May 21st
Looks like I'm in Trophy
Anyone else from the club going Nerd
I'm there also. Won't miss this one, should be a great meet! Cheers Rob
I'll be there for sure. Draft schedule is up on Willowbank's website here. M/B three qualifiers Thursday with 1st round lunchtime Friday. Going to be a long trip home for those that don't make it to Saturday morning.

Can't wait.
I'm booked in & going to camp in the grass area Pi_thumbsup
i'll be there. better book flights and enter before the 21st. QANTARSE HAVE LIFTED THERE PRICES ON THERE FLIGHTS.
(11-05-2010, 11:57pm)REVIT13 Wrote: i'll be there. better book flights and enter before the 21st. QANTARSE HAVE LIFTED THERE PRICES ON THERE FLIGHTS.

Hey Ian, I better bring a couple of extra cartons Lol2
im getting thirsty simmo. also have an invite to a nice nightclub afterwards that you will enjoy :) Just entered this am. entries close 5pm friday 21/5/2010
(12-05-2010, 08:10am)simmo Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 11:57pm)REVIT13 Wrote: i'll be there. better book flights and enter before the 21st. QANTARSE HAVE LIFTED THERE PRICES ON THERE FLIGHTS.

Hey poss have you told simmo that me and ralph are coming oh well at least we have got some free piss now
(21-05-2010, 01:58am)chook chaser Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 08:10am)simmo Wrote:
Hey poss have you told simmo that me and ralph are coming oh well at least we have got some free piss now

WTF Knuppel2
Last chance to book get on it folks Yes
thinking of going up on the sat 12/06/10 will drop in to meet the members who are there
Regards,
Shane
Looking at going along but as a spectator propably on the Saturday. Will ride the Busa there if no kids around at the time. Will keep an eye on the program updates. Which category do you all race in?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle