NEWBIE FROM N.Z.
hello from new zealand. my name is grumpy (peter) at present (till next week) i own a m109r but feel i need abit more hide from the wind riding which the 9 does not offer. have always liked the hayabusa but when i saw the white one it made my mind up to buy one. just need to make some comfort mods to it and i,ll be another happy hayabusa owner. Pi_thumbsup
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
G'day grumpy,

Welcome to the AHC mate !
You'll find lots of good info about the 'busa here....I'll look you up when I get over your way for a holiday soon....

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
Hi Peter Very Happy

I would have thought the general progression was grudgingly from a busa to a 109 rather than the other way, but you have reversed it Pi_thumbsup

Welcome, and you will have to enlighten us on the comfort mods you are making - helibars etc?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Welcome Peter. Where abouts in NZ are you?
no after all the wind we get here better to go from the m109r to the busa love the 9 but just sick of having to hang on in the wind and we getting plenty of that and after taking one out for a test ride i sure did like the smoothness of it. thought about the b-king but you in the same boat as with the 9 stuck out there in the wind but i have got a test ride on one lined up.
welcome from across the ditch mate hope you have a ball on here as well as your bike
1hotbusa i,m in palmerston north which is in the north island in manawatu.
Welcome. With the motorcycling heaven you have for roads over there, I'd never be home.
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome

A fellow kiwi, at least you are on a keyboard, wait till these bastards met you in person...............all the sheep jokes come out & the piss take of accent!!!Lol2Lol2

I pm you, great to have you here buddy

jenn
Welcome Grumpy & ur flockLol2 Sorry mate, partner's a Kiwi!.
Ur making the right move!.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Palmy aye??? welcome man... been here 7years and the shit jokes, i mean sheep jokes are still coming! Idiot2 hahaha!
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Welcomepeter
born to be mild
Welcome mate
[Image: photo3.jpg]