Hello to all,have been following the forum since I decided to be a busa owner,I have just turned 50,live in Melbourne and have been riding bikes since the sweet age of 11,my last two bikes were ZZR1100(I still have one,my son wont let it go)picked up my new 2010 black/red busa the other day although not run in yet i love it and cant wait to twist it a little further.look forward to catching up and talk all things bikes(I have seen the light)
Adrian.
PS.Thanks to all for a great forum
Welcome to the AHC enjoy your new toy Pi_thumbsup
Welcome Adrian ! post up a pic or two so we can all drool over the new weapon :)
You might be the first member with the 2010 red/black. PICTURES! Doesn't count unless there are pictures! Where are you based? hang on, I've just had a look at your profile.... more importantly, where are you an assistant curator?
Thanks,I am an asst at Haileybury college keysbough,I will try and work out how to put pics up.
Welcome to the club mate. Im a 54yo and dont live far from you am in East Bentleigh, need a hand with busas give me a hoy. Yea sounds like the first '10 on board.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
welcome man... and its a Black/Red you have!hehe...
when i see a Red/Black GenPooh, i mean GenII... il join the GenPooh Club.lol

once again welcome

get use to the shits and giggles Lol3
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Pictures please!!!!

Oh, and welcome to AHC, we're all mad in here, at least that keeps us sane!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
my black/red,welcome to the gen2 club hutch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-12-2009, 04:57pm)Heidi1 Wrote: You might be the first member with the 2010 red/black. PICTURES! Doesn't count unless there are pictures! Where are you based? hang on, I've just had a look at your profile.... more importantly, where are you an assistant curator?

OMG...not another Librarian

Welcome to the forum
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Welcome Adrian,

congrats on ur new 'busa mate.....she looks sweet Very HappyPi_thumbsupVery Happy (i haven't seen the '10 in the flesh yet). why don't u bring it to Tathra this weekend (so i can Drool all over it) ?!?

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(03-12-2009, 06:33am)skin Wrote: my black/red,welcome to the gen2 club hutch.

Pi_thumbsup
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
WOW I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(03-12-2009, 07:51am)bazman Wrote: Welcome Adrian,

congrats on ur new 'busa mate.....she looks sweet Very HappyPi_thumbsupVery Happy (i haven't seen the '10 in the flesh yet). why don't u bring it to Tathra this weekend (so i can Drool all over it) ?!?

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
Love to go to tathra baz,(as i am on holidays until jan11)but i have a 21st sat nite,keen to go on a trip with u guys though.
Welcome foreskin nice bike (sorry mate couldnt help myself)Pi_tongue