New member Pa King
Hello there , i'm not a busa owner but have bought a close relative. A black B-King. My name is Russell and my name has appeared many times on this forum on ride days/ride weekends with Shredder and Mr & Mrs Tony. I've also been along tothe Beer & Bullshit nights.I work with Shredder so i usally get a bit of ride information from him. I met the Tony half of Mrs Tony back in 1980 when we were in the Queensland Four Owners Club.He had a Suzuki 1000S then and i had a Honda 750 Bol d or. I used to go by the name Pa then so it carries over sometimes. I also own the Bandit 1250 which Shredder mentioned was for sale and still is . I will be staying at the Jennings hotel on the 5/6 th December but i will be doing the ride down there with the Murwillumbah Muthas. Will see some of you at the Creek this thursday night.
Biker welcome man... and no worries, its got the heart of a Busa! Pi_thumbsup
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
howdy Pa WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
Welcome Pa King. A 750 Boldor in the 80's eh? I had a very memorable ride from one side of Geelong to the other on a borrowed 900 boldor circa '86. Completely and utterly irresponsible and foolish of course, but they were a great bike. Cheers
G'day Pa Welcome

...And what Hutch99 said.... but until you get a Busa i'm afraid we'll have to throw rocks and stuff at you when your sleeping Knuppel2 Lol3 Roll Lol2

Nahhh it's all good mate welcome to the fold.

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Thanks fellas for your welcome. The 750 Boldor was a great bike for me at the time,[ remember ,1980] rode it throughout all the eastern states including Tasmania , then traded it for a Kawasaki GPZ1100 B2 model. Got married , sold it , and later down the track picked up a 900 Boldor.
wow my brother has a 900 bolder..

a good friend as well has the 900..painted it bright yellow and matching trailer....after a years work took his pride and joy on a run and it blew up!! been parked since and bought a blue blackbird.

he has many parts for the bolder..

but welcome too the forum...even if you dont have a busa that doesnt matter..

just be a friend and go on rides.Very Happy

so little to ask..sighhhhh....
Welcome & long live the king, enjoy Biker
Welcome, that Bandit is a nice bit of gear mate.
G'day Pa and welcome. Say hi to that Shredder for me, he is a good bloke. I had the CB750, which apparently was the dead-ringer for the boldor (according to every bloke I ever met while riding it), and swapped it for a Bandit12. MAN I loved that bike! Are you going to Tassy?
Welcome Pa, Never owned a 750 rolladoor but have owned 14 Honda 750/4's of various variants over the years and was a member of the NSW 4 owners club in the '70's. Last big ride on a 750 Honda was 1998 on a current (then) model CB around Oz for Honda Aust' & the Moorong Spinal Injury Unit. Alway's had a soft spot for the Bandits, never owned one, but done a few miles on them inc' punting one in R.R. many moons ago.
Look forward to catching up on the road one day. Enjoy the AHC.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Hello there Stranger. Good to see you on board Pi_thumbsup

Don't think I knew about this BK? Is that another in the stable, or a quick changeover from the latest newbie? See you on Thursday for a coldie and a few lies. Beer
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Must be a QLD thing, the Shredder suddenly appeared with a B-King too! Sneaky bunch up there, must be the heat.
Need the naked bike breeze Heidi, but cant say that either Shane or Russell will feel it through their hair !!!!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Biker Cheers Pa.....Welcome.......but its oly time...that Busa is coming
BikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!