Ceramic Coating
Hi Octane Peformance coatings

Hi Octane Performance Coatings is a Sydney-based company offering all types of ceramic coating to the automotive, racing, transport and boating industry.
All work is peformed in house to the highest standards in thermal barrier/Heat dispersant technology

Chrome finish is rated up to 700 deg c
Black/Blue/Grey is rated up to 1000 deg c

Forum Specials Polished silver Black/Blue/Grey
4 into 1 fixed flange $160 $190
4 into1 loose flange $180 $210
Prices are INC GST
check out the websitwe www.performancecoating.com.au

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you have a shiny coating that will last on a turbocharger ??
(19-11-2009, 11:30am)Maj Wrote: Do you have a shiny coating that will last on a turbocharger ??

Hi

the polished silver is only rated to 700deg
so on the exhaust housing it will discolour but it will last on the comp cover.we normally recommend the black/grey/blue for the exhaust housing
G'day Mate,

I'm the bloke with the Terry rims that posted on your newbie thread (just before you got ya wrist slappedLol2) Very Happy

Ok, couple questions about the Teflon coating you've got available if I could. Mate, is it sprayed on? Is it a heat treated operation? And is that why it wont go over the plastic centre caps?

And about this new anodised look coating you've got coming. Will that be able to be put over the centre caps?

The bottom line is, I want a high sheen matt black finish like this

[Image: MatteBlackGTR.jpg]

to go on the wheels of this

[Image: Pic_1021_019.jpg]

Ideally I'd like to do the external mirrors and headlight surrounds as well, so plastic friendly would be great. I know I could probably chase up the code they did that GTR in and paint them but a baked finish is always tougher I guess and a black anodised look has me interested.

Cheers
(20-11-2009, 01:27pm)Crane Wrote: G'day Mate,

I'm the bloke with the Terry rims that posted on your newbie thread (just before you got ya wrist slappedLol2) Very Happy

Ok, couple questions about the Teflon coating you've got available if I could. Mate, is it sprayed on? Is it a heat treated operation? And is that why it wont go over the plastic centre caps?

And about this new anodised look coating you've got coming. Will that be able to be put over the centre caps?

The bottom line is, I want a high sheen matt black finish like this

[Image: MatteBlackGTR.jpg]

to go on the wheels of this

[Image: Pic_1021_019.jpg]

Ideally I'd like to do the external mirrors and headlight surrounds as well, so plastic friendly would be great. I know I could probably chase up the code they did that GTR in and paint them but a baked finish is always tougher I guess and a black anodised look has me interested.

Cheers

Hi

haha yeh i remember

ok the teflon coating is sprayed on and then baked,the reason that it can't done on plastic is that it reacts to something in the plastic,as we have tried it before and had to re-do them over and over again,

with the new powder coating this can't be done over plasic,as it is powder coating and has to bo done over metal.

you will need to go to house of colour to get the finish you require as it is a paint and can be done on plastic

sorry i can be of much help
You were a great help. Eliminated all the stuff I cant do Lol3 And the House of Kolor (how ever they spell it) catalogue is something I hadn't thought of. Cheers
(23-11-2009, 05:00pm)Crane Wrote: You were a great help. Eliminated all the stuff I cant do Lol3 And the House of Kolor (how ever they spell it) catalogue is something I hadn't thought of. Cheers

Not a problem.but if you want some headers and mufflers to match that we can do so let me know
Hi mate.
Do you chrome STD busa rims?
/
pm sent
/
(05-01-2010, 08:17pm)[UNIT] Wrote: Hi mate.
Do you chrome STD busa rims?

we can do them in the ceramic silver

cost around $200 per rim check out the website for a samles of the finish http://www.performancecoating.com.au/
I took my headers out to Hi Octane last week, to have them Cermakromed. Picked them up today and, wow, the quality of the finish is amazing!

[Image: Headers1.jpg]

[Image: headers2.jpg]

[Image: headers3.jpg]

And a big 'Thank You!" to Kyle at Hi Octane, for the great service.

Cost for Cermakroming Busa headers is around the $180 mark, but if you take more than one item in he'll probably give you a discount.

(Thanks, Kev, for the pics.)
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
guys im telling ya all now the pics just dont do it justice at all , they are really well done ,
Another plug!

[Image: rims1.jpg]

[Image: rims2.jpg]
/
bloody awesome... those headers and rims looks the goods.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
UPDATE:

Fitted headers, rode around in peak traffic...radiator fan did not come on once! Before this, my fan would be kicking in every time I stopped at a set of lights.
Conclusion: Cermakrome does indeed help your bike stay cooler.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.