Hi Guys

new to the forum and drag racing hayabusa's
We also ceramic coat exhaust pipes and engine parts
check out the website (refer to the Ceramic Coatings thread in the Vendors area)
look forward to hearing from you.
Welcome Welcome Welcome
G'day Welcome
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
G'day and welcome, Thanks for the link. Allways good to know a coater close by. Do you guys do regular powder coating as well? I've got a set of Territory rims that could use being black.
Welcome HiOctane...post up some more pics of your handywork...I'm sure it'll raise some interest around the club.
(19-11-2009, 09:41am)Hi Octane Wrote: Hi Guys

new to the forum and drag racing hayabusa's
We also ceramic coat exhaust pipes and engine parts
check out the website (removed)
look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome aboard and we hope you enjoy your time here. Don't want to come across as a hard arse, but I've removed the link you provided as the Newbies area is off limits for advertising.

Members - You can find out more about the services offered by going to the Vendors section where Hi Octane has set up a thread called "Ceremic Coatings".

Regards... Rob (Astro) - Administrator
(19-11-2009, 03:37pm)Crane Wrote: G'day and welcome, Thanks for the link. Allways good to know a coater close by. Do you guys do regular powder coating as well? I've got a set of Territory rims that could use being black.

thanks mate,yeh i kind of got in trouble for that link in the newbie section, nice way to start off but oh well honest mistake,we currently do not powder coat but we have some new powder coating products on the way that look like annodising i will keep you posted on when it has arrived and set up.as saying that we can coat the rims in a teflon coating which is black but i can not be done over plastic centre caps if it has them . i have included a picture but sorry were on the racecar and are pretty dirty
Welcomemate
born to be mild
Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.