Do you see the motorcycle?
Do you see the motorcycle?
[attachment=7920]

Now do you see it?

[attachment=7921]
[attachment=7922]
[attachment=7923]

The Honda crotch rocket rider was travelling at approximately 85 mph. The VW driver was talking on a mobile phone when she pulled out from a side street, apparently not seeing the motorcycle.
The riderĂ¢â‚¬s reaction time was not sufficient to avoid this accident.
The car had two passengers and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them. The Volkswagen actually flipped over from the force of impact and landed 20 feet from where the collision took place.
All three involved (two in the car and the bike rider) were killed instantly. This graphic demonstration was placed at the Motorcycle Fair by the Police and Road Safety Department.
A picture is worth a thousand words.Police

Unfortunately, the bacon don't run the courts, but the Communist Australian/Chinese Labor Government does, after all, they wouldn't want to miss out on all their booze tax or Telstra tax now, would they!
Jail for Drink Drivers & Cage Drivers Using Mobile Phones!Pi_thumbsup

NO SUSPENDED SENTENCES !

get stuck into it Kev.
I just love these pics. The first time I saw this e-mail, they claimed the bike was doing 230 km/hr. Not bad for a viffer 400 with a top speed of 205. Still a bugger of a place to park it
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Yes this set of photos has been around for at least 5 years with a different story each time it resurfaces.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
The back wheel on that bike still looks ok! wonder if it's a 18" or 17". The later is in big demand amongst the 400cc racers.Lol2

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

oh my goodness!!!...

seeing this piccy for the first time...
I've seen those pic's a few times. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was set up in a crash lab for the shock reaction purpose of "this is what can happen". If it was a legit accident, wouldn't the cops or insurance have the bike pulled out for their investigation.....not to mention the clean up?

I think the last time I saw the pics it started with "My best mate knows this guy who's cousin rides a Honda and..............."
1st time ive ever seen it.

An its a doozy!
I got it along with the usual, 'this is what happens to people who ride bikes, blah blah...' Some people can't wait to send me stuff like this on email.
yes , i am wondering also if it s a set up , after all if this was the actual accident vehicles - they would have to cut the car open to retrieve the bodies - the bike would be wedged in such a way it would be impossible to remove without needing to destroy the car.

your thoughts ?

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(05-11-2009, 06:58am)Ozboc Wrote: yes , i am wondering also if it s a set up , after all if this was the actual accident vehicles - they would have to cut the car open to retrieve the bodies - the bike would be wedged in such a way it would be impossible to remove without needing to destroy the car.

your thoughts ?

Boc

Now that u mention it!!! Lot's of unanswered questions!

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Given the impact involved, it is possible that the deceased were vacuumed out of the car.
(05-11-2009, 08:10am)CJ03 Wrote: Given the impact involved, it is possible that the deceased were vacuumed out of the car.

Beats parking on the footpath!Pi_freak
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Quote from Heidi1
"I got it along with the usual, 'this is what happens to people who ride bikes, blah blah...' Some people can't wait to send me stuff like this on email. "

The thing about this, I could easily send of heaps of tintop accidents. But you would not get a reaction. Its as if that's acceptable, but a bike accident ! Hmmmm A bit Hypacritical, isn't it
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Hi GRUNTMAX
I am very excited by watching your forum photo. I have question about this photo is that"is it really accident?" So how this accident has been done? I have never watched this type of accident. Thanks for your amazing posting. Nowadays i am planning for purchase a new bike. So according to you which is best bike about in low price. Reply me.
im with ozboc,

me too is wondering wether it is a set up, because of the way the bike is positioned, leading to the question of just how would they have gotten the bodies out?

either way its F%#@ed