its official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am gauranteed a spot as a marine technician in the Navy now and the correct date for training is the 19th October! was thinking might head down early watch the motogp and then go back over the bridge to crib point and begin the training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited its all happening now!Trophy
Clap Clap Clap CONGRATS young man i hope you take this great oppertunity with both hands and hold it tight and have a wonderfull life work for a united front that keeps us as a country safe an keep us from harms way

i wish you all the best in this endevour nick Clap Clap Clap
thanks buddy very excited!
Clap Congrats BigFoot Clap
never fly higher than your angel.
Clap
Awesome news bigfoot.

It may be the start of a very exciting career.
I hope they can find a bunk big enough for you mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Congrats Biggie , im headed down to the Gp will try catch up
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Congrats young fella well done.
Well done Biggun, get your boots and socks order in early mate, and order in bulk cos I can guarantee they'll have no size 16 in stock and you'll just get the boxes to wear ClapClapClap
Good luck big fella, what an adventure.
Well done mr!

GOod luck with it all,an have fun!
thanks guys can't wait!
Clap Congatulations Bigfoot, hope you gain lots of fulfillment of becomming a "Pussa", my brother went into the Navy for 6 1/2 years (rating was fire control) and said he enjoyed every bit of it (even if the training did get a bit hard), he made more mates than you'd ever think you'd have in one lifetime, got to travel around the world, and best of all fire lots of guns from Glocks to the big guns on the deck! Party-smiley-018
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
thanks busabazz hope you get your bike sorted soon buddy very unfortunate!
(18-08-2009, 07:35pm)bigfoot Wrote: thanks busabazz hope you get your bike sorted soon buddy very unfortunate!

Hope you make it youngster!

Still not ewnough Jac!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
good on ya bigfoot,im sure you will enjoy itPi_thumbsup
born to be mild