Made me mind up, no longer urgent Cheers
G'day all, i have a friend on another forum who is selling a pair of Michelin Pilot Road 2's

Here's his forum post:
Michelin Pilot Road 2 front and rear, secondhand for sale. Front 120/70x17 done 1400km - barely worn. I normally get 10,000 odd km from fronts. Rear 190/50x17 less than one 1/3 worn. $180/pair no offers. Taken them off because they just don`t suit my bike. He rides a GSX 1400.

What is your honest opinions, should i buy these tyres since they're so cheap? (besides i don't really have the money to buy new tyres)
Any help with this decision would great.
CheersBeer

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Upon pondering my DUMB question (I'd rather ask a dumb question than to make a stupid mistake)
I've decided to go ahead with the purchase, pretty much a no brainer really Idiot2 Lol3

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
Great tire mate well worth fitting especially at that price, provided they are in good nick.
BTW no such thing as a dumb question ask away.
We normally dont flame a dumb question till we really get to know you then watch out.
I'm thinking if he's only done 1400 k's and they're 1/3 worn then there should be plenty of meat left to keep me out of trouble until i can afford a new pair, i got nearly 8000 k's out of my BT 015's, lots of Adelaide hills rides (a couple of small burnouts too hehehe) & a trip to Bris via syd.
Cheers mate for your reply, but i mght be in for a flaming like your avatar once you guys really get to know me Lol2

Stay Upright Coolsmiley