re-introduction -
Hayabusa

gday my name is chris - been ridin bikes since i was 10! had a few fireblades, fzr1000 exup, gsxr 750, now got my 2000 busa! i have bought brand new blue/black fairings for it and have a full yoshi system on it too- complete olhenn's inserts in the front forks - wilbur race shock in the back, wilbur steering dampner on front end above tank- power commander etc
absolute beast! sum git just scratched me up so i just did a new job on all the tank etc . it handles the power alot better with the new suspension in it so i just threw the old one away - its a totally different bike with it! me n the missus have 3 kids and do the phillip island thing every now n then = lookin to meet up n ride - sorry bout the missus sales pitching! hope u all forgive - and nice 2 be here- chris
Gday mate, welcome to the club, sounds like a real beast, gonna need some pics man ;-)
SteveV Wrote:Gday mate, welcome to the club, sounds like a real beast, gonna need some pics man ;-)

I second that Very Happy

Welcome
SteveV Wrote:Gday mate, welcome to the club, sounds like a real beast, gonna need some pics man ;-)

Hayabusa
gday again- tryin NOT to sound like a damn pommie mate! will get my teenage kid to upload the photo's tonight - she is a beauty- trade the missus in 4 her anyaday! same colours as the icon- blue/black- schmick- thats why i am selling the parts as i have upgraded so much but the originals were schmick i just wanted it more custom - also i am looking for a petrol pump 4 her- any ideas? i live in melbourne - what bike u got?
Hello lisa(ph93) ?

I got a stock Red & Black 2006, only had it a few months but already love it, pics in the gallery, you can create your own gallery as well or just post a couple of pics in this thread. See ya on the road ;-)

http://australian-hayabusa-club.com/gall...?album=107
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Hi mate
Welcome to the wild side
Welcome to the club Chris.
Yes the Blue and Black busa is a nice choice. They were spiffy in the GEN 1 version and they are spiffy in the GEN II as well.

We may catch up at Philip Island one day or better yet, check out the run to Bathurst in May.
There are others from Melbourne coming up for it. Did you say you were from Melbourne?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome tot he club Chris, a beast that they are.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Beer

Welcome to the club mate. Enjoy your ride.
Welcome
born to be mild
Welcome mate you will love the people in this group.

Cheers,

Bill
welcome mate nice color choice! have you still got the stock rear shock??
Welcome Chris Pi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]