Greetings all
Just a quick note to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm from Sydney, have been riding bikes for almost 40 years and currently own a K9 Hayabusa and K6 GSXR 1000. Prior to that I've been fortunate to own and ride more bikes than I care to remember.

Having recently retired means that I now have a little more time to indulge in my passion for motorcycling.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading through many of the posts on this forum and, in the process, learned a lot about the mighty Busa.

Attached are a couple of pics of my babies.
great pics mate!! enjoy the site and have fun on the busa and gixxer!!
Nice toys, welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome
Welcome , nice toys
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Hayabusa Pi_thumbsup Welcome Beer
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Welcomepxxm nice pair Boobies4
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Welcome

Very Happy

Beer
Welcome
born to be mild
Was nice to meet you up at Kulnura last week Peter... nice bike. Then we ran into each other at Pie today. Nice car.

Seeing as how you hang out at my regular haunts... I'm sure we'll bump into each other often.

Regards

Rob
Welcome again Peter,
Yep, like Astro, I'm down that way a fair bit. Nice to meet you at the Pits last time.
Maybe next time I'll be on the bike.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Welcome again Peter,
Yep, like Astro, I'm down that way a fair bit. Nice to meet you at the Pits last time.
Maybe next time I'll be on the bike.

Astrobusa Wrote:Was nice to meet you up at Kulnura last week Peter... nice bike. Then we ran into each other at Pie today. Nice car.

Seeing as how you hang out at my regular haunts... I'm sure we'll bump into each other often.

Regards

Rob

It was good to meet you guys as well and I look forward to catching up again at one of the regular haunts.

Regards
Peter