Where/Who to order custom white bagster tank cover...
Hey guys,

I have decided the dealer here is not worth a pinch of shit and since the custom white bagster tank cover has not arrived (& i not put any money on it) that was ordered LAST year in October I think... or September... anyhow pathetic!

I have given them the flick in getting my $$$. So who out there is a good price $$ to order the custom white job.

Any feed back appreciated.

Cheers Missy Moo
I got mine from TeamMoto @ Virginia (black was the closest to match charcoal 08) - it took approx 5 weeks to get in and all was good except it was $20 more than quoted ($245).. A bit of arguing though and that was sorted! Who is/was your dealer??

I looked at overseas as I usually do and it was only about $30 cheaper with the US dollar where it's at at the moment....

http://www.bagster.com/en/showroom.php?id=7&id_marque=6&id_cylin=8&id_modele=GSX%201300%20R%20HAYABUSA&id_annee=2008&id_moto=5155#

It should not be a custom order as such by the looks, but if it's not in stock it may take 5-6 weeks as I was quoted. Not 5 months.....
bassmaniac69 Wrote:I got mine from TeamMoto @ Virginia (black was the closest to match charcoal 08) - it took approx 5 weeks to get in and all was good except it was $20 more than quoted ($245).. A bit of arguing though and that was sorted! Who is/was your dealer??

I looked at overseas as I usually do and it was only about $30 cheaper with the US dollar where it's at at the moment....

http://www.bagster.com/en/showroom.php?id=7&id_marque=6&id_cylin=8&id_modele=GSX%201300%20R%20HAYABUSA&id_annee=2008&id_moto=5155#

It should not be a custom order as such by the looks, but if it's not in stock it may take 5-6 weeks as I was quoted. Not 5 months.....

Bullet Bikes mackay...

Will be getting the custom white K8 - they quote a bit rich - miners tax was put on it. They promised 6 weeks too....and on & on...
Hey Missy,
got my white one in about 6 weeks from order date from Chris Watson's motorcycles down here, About the $250 mark that was before the dollar crash the number is 0249912566 tell them Craig Humble said to call them ask for Scott! if you like i can chase a price and availability for you?
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:Hey Missy,
got my white one in about 6 weeks from order date from Chris Watson's motorcycles down here, About the $250 mark that was before the dollar crash the number is 0249912566 tell them Craig Humble said to call them ask for Scott! if you like i can chase a price and availability for you?

That would be great H if you could. I wonder what they might price now since the market change.
Hey Missy I spoke with Scott at Watsons today they can have one in a few days as their supplier has the cover and bag in stock!!!! price was $245 each i think but if you call and ask for Scott you should get a discount or i can get it in for you at discounted price and freight it then you fix me up what ever is easiest for ya sis...just pm me with your details my mobile is 0403 571321 if ya want to call
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
awesome - finally saw PM