Engine sprocket cover
Does anyone have one of these cracked covers laying in a bin somewhere? The famous cracking engine sprocket covers (11361-24F00 or -24F10).
I want one to play around with and am happy to pay freight to get one as long as it's basically still one piece that I can generate a drawing from. <i></i>
I haven't looked up the part # yet but I have the main pokey-outey engine cover from the left side of the bike, the one that houses the magneto assembly/whatever. If you're talking about the sprocket cover/clutch slave piston cover, then you're outta luck.

The engine cover I have got ground down a bit at the island and has a hairline fracture somewhere that I intend to get fixed up.

I'm happy to send it over for you to play around with as long as you can send it back sometime.. ?

Any help?
-slong- <i></i>
Bummer. No I'm after a cracked or semi useless sprocket cover. The one that the famous clutch slave cylinder sits on.
Cheers <i></i>
Bear, might be able to help you out later on next week.
<i></i>
Woohoo, thanks <i></i>
Hey Bear,
what about a cover from the wrecker mate?

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
I might have to, except there is nobody over here wrecking any. I want a reasonable one, that I can take to this engineering firm. For maybe a few hundred, I can get it plotted and drawn and then maybe, if I get really enthusiastic, I might make a better mouse trap. One that doesn't flex or crack. I think at the end of the day, it's going to be expensive. but if I can get a sample at $0 and use that to check out a few engineering places, well, it might keep the final cost reasonable. <i></i>
I'll check Metropolitan for you Monday morning mate and see if they have one, they wreck a heap of Hire Buses, they might have one.

Cheers

<i></i>
Appreciate that, as they say, WA stands for Wait Awhile, but the again, it's a bloody nice place to live. Just hard to get things sometimes.
cheers <i></i>
Bloody, so sorry bear I completely forgot to get back to you with the local price from Metropolitan Wreckers in Sydney. $63.00 without the clutch slave cylinder in it. if you want it I can arrange it for you.

Cheers

<i></i>
Thanks, but no, I only wanted a cracked one, ie destined for the bin, to make a mould out of. I don't need one for the bike (yet!)
Cheers and thanks for the thoughts <i></i>
Or you could make these ?

www.hayabusacentral.co.uk...product=53

Tony. <i></i>
Hey Bear,

I have one sitting in the garage.

Drop me a message in the inbox if you still want one.

Cheers Dave <i></i>