my future tattoo
i want this tatto and am planning on getting it how good is it
with tattoos and i do know alot about them..find your OWN.. find a pict or get a drawing and own it
yeah true but i want something along those lines
Have a sleeve drawn up & sitting at my tattooist's, has a busa sitting behind & slightly to the side of a pin-up, with a rod on the other side with some flames, skulls, smoke etc as back fill.
Hard to describe but it will look awesome. Now just need the cash.

I totally agree with cheeky, you need to own your tat's for them to be good tat's! All mine are original, my designs or ideas given to my tattooist to draw up for me. They are uniwue & therefore have more meaning. If they don't have a special meaning you may end up regretting them before long.
Not a bad shot this one nick have a play and make your own
[attachment=4893]
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
yeah something like that could work!
Time to show these guys a good busa tattoo Slowdownjack. Yours is one of the best mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
show me!!
must get picts of mine
I love mine, they make me laugh and they remind me of the bike or adventures in different ways.
OK, lets see your tatts everyone.

I'd start but I don't have any - I'm a woos when it comes to pain.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
bring on the tats fellas and ladys
My Tat...my kids names two from my previous when i got married at 18 and three now with my beautiful wife starting from the top in Age order....looking at getting more especially one for the Bus!!

[attachment=5030]
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Here are cheeky's tats that have been resized to fit on the forum.
Not too much skin showing here I hope.
[attachment=5027]
[attachment=5028]
[attachment=5029]
[attachment=5031]

Very pretty, I must say.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
thankyou busgo i apprieciate your help