Help required
Hi all,

Some dildo has been spraying lines near the parking bay at work and now my busa has some small spots of white paint on the tail and the left pipe.

Any suggesstions as to how I get this off without ruining the paintwork? Any products that will lift of the dried blotches without harming the paint? Will a mild cut and polish do the trick? I can actually pick of the bits by hand but it would take me 3 days.
Yeah I found scrapping my bike on the road removed paint really well.
The longer you leave it the harder to remove.
I can't promise no collatoral damage but I would try a little turps on a cotton bud and see what happens in an out of the way place.
If this damages the paint work, take photos of the location where it was done and take it to the council.
They are insured against this sort of phukup!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Try some prepsol on a small out of the way area first. May do the trick nicely.
Catchy Wrote:Hi all,

Some dildo has been spraying lines near the parking bay at work and now my busa has some small spots of white paint on the tail and the left pipe.

Any suggesstions as to how I get this off without ruining the paintwork? Any products that will lift of the dried blotches without harming the paint? Will a mild cut and polish do the trick? I can actually pick of the bits by hand but it would take me 3 days.

Definitely get onto whoever did the painting.
A few years ago my wifes car, and some of her workmates cars got overspray on them from commercial painters doing the building next door.

They apologised profusely and had all the cars fully detailed, including polish and buff, which took off the overspray and brought them all up like new.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
SteveV Wrote:Yeah I found scrapping my bike on the road removed paint really well.

Probably just after the paint blotches to be removed but thanks for the useful reply