new recruit
So much excellent information on this site.And some crap.
Nice to meet you to.
Welcome aboard - enjoy the ride
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Crap . . . Confused

What Crap Ghastly

Welcome
Photobucket
Welcome fellow South Aussie. Coolsmiley

I feel a bit outnumbered by by the interstaters even though I know there are heaps of Busa owners here in SA.

I hope you can give and get as much out of the forums as most of the guys (and girls) do.

Good luck filtering through the crap?Read
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
And if you can figure out what is the crap, there might be an administrators job on offer ;-)

Welcome and see ya on the road if were ever in the same neck of the woods.
bioDog Wrote:So much excellent information on this site.And some crap.

Great intro! I hope after that, that you never add to our crap content, we have enough as it is!Egyptian However, if you do add to our crap, make it good and keep it interesting.Party-smiley-018

Welcome fella.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Welcomebio dog
u will find the good will out way the crap
born to be mild
Are you getting closer to "B" day King?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:Are you getting closer to "B" day King?

hi champs

crissy has slowed me 2 a stop plus i got my hopes on a gen 2 now.its between orange black . gold black.so i am about 4 g short
born to be mild
Shop around vigorously. Deals should be thick on the ground at the moment. Your $4k could shrink quite a bit
I cant get over how easy these bikes are to ride. I thought it would be uncontrtollable but just the opposite ,excellent machine.Hayabusa for life.but would consider a B-King.
Welcome Bio....yeah they can seem easy but the power is lurking, ride safe mate.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa