New Busa
Hi all, just joined. Traded in my 1200 Bandit on a new 2009 White & Blue Busa. Had it just over 1 week now & love everything about it. Had the Heli Bar Raisers fitted & the new Yoshimura pipes should be arriving on Friday.
Was at Road Worriers on Sunday & spoke with a few other Busa owners.
Look forward to seeing & hearing from more owners.
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome mate i love the new white and blue 09 busas am getting one when i get my liscence!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats,

Go the mighty whites :-)
Go the white!!!Welcome mate, yeah that was Busa Boy (john) from the central coast...a nice YOUNG scottish chap!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Welcome Trevally.

There is always something fishy going on around here so you'll fit right in.

Congrats on the new bike.
As I always say to newcomers, the busa accelerates a lot faster than it stops so BEWARE!
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:As I always say to newcomers, the busa accelerates a lot faster than it stops so BEWARE!

Yeah you do always say that, you said it to me when I joined, damn good advice too, I don't know why you dont use it ;-)

Join the club mate, see ya on the road Trevally.
Congrat and welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
White - What a way to go! I was considering the wasp combo but took the dealers recommendation over the phone and have never looked back. Very visible as well.

Welcome aboard Trevally.

Busgo is quite right! Forwards happens bloody fast, and backwards is a bit like grandma telling you about her dodgy hip - it never seems to stop.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
bigfoot Wrote:Welcome mate i love the new white and blue 09 busas am getting one when i get my liscence!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I will post new picture when I fit the new pipes.[attachment=4519]
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Trevally Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:Welcome mate i love the new white and blue 09 busas am getting one when i get my liscence!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I will post new picture when I fit the new pipes.

stop now before i become to jealous, MAN I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!
Welcome
born to be mild
Beer
Welcome to the club mate. The mighty white Busa, I am looking forward to seeing the white/blue busa in the flesh. Enjoy.
Yes