2009 HAYABUSA
Suzuki USA have now listed the 2009 model on its web page.
Price is up $500 on the 08 model.
They are only listing three colours, Black/gray. Gray/Silver and White/silver.( blue graphics)
Spec doesn,t look any different to me but will leave that to others to disect. Confused
Wonder when Suzuki Aus will tell anything?
Was talking to someone on the weekend and the white with blue graphics is supposed to be a nice snow white instead of the 08 white that is a bit of a cream white
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I wonder why the 500 dollar price hike on the 08 model...
Confused
NEMESIS Wrote:I wonder why the 500 dollar price hike on the 08 model...

must be the good Aussie $ Nem Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I heard the white busa and the gsxr 600 are the same color white and blue. If thats true it will be one very nice bike. I might buy one for my husbands birthday
BUSA-RO Wrote:
NEMESIS Wrote:I wonder why the 500 dollar price hike on the 08 model...

must be the good Aussie $ Nem Very Happy

Lol3

I look forward to seeing the 09 black, an the white one.
Might trade or sell mine to get one,well see.
Money talks,bullshit walks! Boobies4
imagunna Wrote:Suzuki USA have now listed the 2009 model on its web page.
Price is up $500 on the 08 model.
They are only listing three colours, Black/gray. Gray/Silver and White/silver.( blue graphics)
Spec doesn,t look any different to me but will leave that to others to disect. Confused
Wonder when Suzuki Aus will tell anything?

We get them at the same price at the moment, but that may change when they hit? My dealership saying end Oct start Nov. We don't get the Grey but we get the Gold/Black along with the White one & the Black one.
MrsTony Wrote:I heard the white busa and the gsxr 600 are the same color white and blue. If thats true it will be one very nice bike. I might buy one for my husbands birthday

I'll be your hubby if you buy me one
Egos; everyone got one
[/quote]

STUFF THAT!! I'LL be your hubby if you buy me one!!
Coolsmiley
thats one lucky husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm told that Suzuki Aust have the stock being distributed now?? Supposedly should have some at my dealership on Monday night?
busakid08 Wrote:
MrsTony Wrote:I heard the white busa and the gsxr 600 are the same color white and blue. If thats true it will be one very nice bike. I might buy one for my husbands birthday

BK - does this mean you no longer think the whites are gay? Ghastly Or have you just changed your tastes?
Licence Back!
They are Totally gay but I will change light bulbs, mow the lawn and even wait for her to cum before me to get a new K8 ..... then repaint it
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:then repaint it

Lol2
Licence Back!