rapid bikes magazine
How many people here have had there busa featured in rapid bikes. asking because nearly every issue i see a hayabusa grace its pages. makes for awesome readingPi_thumbsupHayabusaCoolafro
Me
July 08
Does it count if you got your own pictures and pasted them over the pictures of other bikes??

If so, then I featured heavily in the last 3 issues.

Tycho
Heaps of time with the Copper one & a few times with the blue one Pi_thumbsup
simmo Wrote:Heaps of time with the Copper one & a few times with the blue one Pi_thumbsup

Bloody showpony Showback Lol3
[Image: photo3.jpg]
We had 55 in one shot about a year ago.
From the Feb 07 JINDY run.
Here is a sample click for full size
[attachment=3622]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Kawasaki ZX10 Street Fighter featured June 07 (think it was june cant be botherd to dig up mag)
Egos; everyone got one
cool fellas going out to buy the new rapid this morning
Sorry, I accidentally wrote something very rude. SEE! I have learned to re-read my posts!!
Lots of Busas in the current issue - Leonard's Quicksilver, the Project Busa, the "about me" is a guy with an Orange K8, "your bike here" has a guy with K1 and K8 and there's a full page HotBodies add just with K8 Busa stuff...
like those hot bodies parts for the k8 busa very cool
Hotbodies in general are poor quality I rekon - everything I have bought so far doesnt fit correctly and is cheaply made
Egos; everyone got one
really did not know that, they look like a nice product. still id rather use powerbronze
bigfoot Wrote:really did not know that, they look like a nice product. still id rather use powerbronze

Terry from IM Composite Technologies make quality stuff, he did the tail on Bruce's (Blackzooks) bike.
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
Matturbo Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:really did not know that, they look like a nice product. still id rather use powerbronze

Terry from IM Composite Technologies make quality stuff, he did the tail on Bruce's (Blackzooks) bike.

Matt, Terry's work is top shelf great quality at a great price
Terry's work

Tail

[Image: IMG_5030-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5032.jpg]

Carbon dash

[Image: IMG_5013.jpg]