pilot power road - proved value
just bought a set of pilot power roads....went from perth to adelaide & back.....5700km return.......handled beautifully at some SUPER HIGH continuous speeds which just made the bussa purr...(had to fuel up every 200km @ 10 km a litre at the speeds I was going).....

I wasnt sure which tyres to buy, did some google research, am now happy as...these have proven to be great road huggers and it looks like very little wear was had on them. I certainly didnt let up on the speed when taking on the bends and got the bussa very low to the tar.

I suppose many a tryes would do the job but without doubt if your unsure what tyres to buy the facts are ....these tyres have grip, looks like they will achieve some serious km.....and they handled some top continuous high speeds without a hitch....
I'm with you, I did 10 500kms through the desert, kept the speeds up the whole time, did some cornering back through Adelaide, the tyres didn't have a mark on them. I'm sold. The only thing is they are a bit like riding an iceskater in Canberra in the minus degree mornings.
How many iceskaters do you know Heidi?
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
I've had a very exciting life.
Yes I love PP too but they take ages to warm up - the PP2C are a better tire I think but wont last anywhere near as long, I have ridden PP on my ZX10 R1 and Blade and they are great ... once warmed up - as you said Heidi, ice skating in low temps!!!
Egos; everyone got one
If it takes a little longer to wwarm up that will be the price I pay for a lot longer tyre life....from what i hear the ppc2 wear considerably quicker
i believe the best tyres for a hyabusa would be the shinko rapid warm up tyres for the rear any way. only downside is that they don't last very long but are great performers on the roadCoolafro
Hay Guy's

Action's Parr have front and rear PP's for $399.00. John told me they got in 100 and only have 40 left. Is this a good price or what.
Phone 029893 7588 ask for Suzuki parts sales.

Cheers and have a great week end
John
Thanks John
[quote=piperjon]
Hay Guy's

Action's Parr have front and rear PP's for $399.00. John told me they got in 100 and only have 40 left. Is this a good price or what.

yeh i just paid under $600 for front and rear...dont i feel the fXXk stick
piperjon Wrote:Hay Guy's

Cheers and have a great week end
John

Hay guy's Spoke to John at Actions this morning and only have 12 set's left for $399.00 PP's that is.
Cheers
John
Thanks John