Warning to Cairns members.
G'day guys, I'm flying in to Cairns tomorrow for a 4 day stopover up at Port D.
Hope to see plenty of those BUSAs cruising around.
Sun

Party-smiley-018
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
While your there hire a bike and do the 3 range rides, Molloy,Kuranda and Gillies.
I'd love to Maj, but I'll have a car and Mrs B. to tag along. We're still getting up in the mountains though.
Regards BUSGO
good go kart track at mareeba up the top of the hill.Some of the hire karts have got real grunt.
Welcome Been a bit of rain around so i hope it fines up for you - Pity i got to work. Have a good trip.

cheers Baz
Well Busgo - what do you think of NQ?
Cheers baz
We had a terrific 4 days and ran out of time to explore of course, so we'll be back for more.
In 4 days we crammed in lots of great food. (Especially the terrific coffee at the Rehab in PD.)
A full body "Extra firm" MASSAGE.
A visit to the Croc farm.
A river cruise on the Daintree with masses of big crocs for company.
A barramundi and tropical fruit lunch in Daintree village.
A walk through the Mossman Gorge.
A high speed cruise out to the Reef and a couple of submarine rides around the coral.
And a visit to Karunda village for a shopping spree.

I must say there are some high class twisties in those roads - pity we were in a hire car and not on a bike.
Regards BUSGO
xcellent - glad you had a good time
cheers baz
Rode up to cairns, excellent ride. Just the dull part is north of bowen and blowing a gale. From Innisfail to Cairns is a pain with the road works, not enough room and impatient drivers.

The hills were awesome and the scenery from cairns to PD was spectacular! We didn't quite get around all the roads up there, left some for our next trip.
Maybe you guys should let me know your coming
Baz