Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Welcome amb201 Danial
Have we met
How did you get the shot of me
& yep Dave hard at work Lol3
no brick no wing.Icon_box_I hope simmos hasn,t passed his flu onto his bike.It seems to be down a few horses.Lol3We better quarantine it at wsid,before we all start slowing down.Lol3
NEMESIS Wrote:-aWESome pic there simmo Pi_thumbsup

-Just curious pan how quick did that TLR go?

Forgive,im always a curious c***.Confused

THAT one didn't race, but another one did low 12's, high 11's

Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Better jack the rear end up Rob, doesn't look like 2" there Pal.

Nah, just take the belly pan off. You'll be right! Pi_thumbsup

PS: I'm in this week (except that rain is forecast for Tue, Wed, Thu!!!!)
spamanglenn Wrote:no brick no wing.Icon_box_I hope simmos hasn,t passed his flu onto his bike.It seems to be down a few horses.Lol3We better quarantine it at wsid,before we all start slowing down.Lol3

Horse Flu Dude from Eastern Creek, thats what happens when you are a stud Egyptian
No Brick T shirts are geeting printed up as we speak Lol2
Put me down for one
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
OK I'm in for Wednesday if it doesn't rain of course and still uncertain about Friday, but I am definately interested, work permitting of course.
"par excellence"
If Wednesday gets rained out I'll give Friday a go but I can't get there before 4pm
What about no copper bikes.Your bike hasn,t got the sniffles has it.I,ll have to check its pig snouts.Lol3
All set up, wet weather tyre fitted Pi_thumbsup
& you can leave my pig snouts alone or the mighty copper one will bite you hard Lol2
Wed 5th cancelled due to heavy rain

Anyone trying for Friday PM, I may be able to make it by 2pm, if its not raining ........
So far it looks like I have Friday off, so I will try to be there.
"par excellence"
I'm out of Sydney for the next 4 days...
Fly the flag for us Gnarbs! Pi_thumbsup
pan Wrote:I'm out of Sydney for the next 4 days...
Fly the flag for us Gnarbs! Pi_thumbsup

We will stop if for a Coffee on the way over the mountains on Saturday Pan, put the jug on for us Coffee
I'll give you a call tomorrow Chriss, lunch time to see if we can get some runs in Action-smiley-083
Friday's been cancelled also!

Leonard.Biker
Thanks again Leonard,
Violin