Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Quote:Whens the closing date for the sunday meet?My sisters wedding is on the sat so theres a slim possibility i could make it.
Last Friday I think if you ring WSID on Monday you may get in
Veypor works but it won't save any data, I have had it re-flashed (YOYO) but its still the same Confused
Veypor have responded to my E-mail so waiting to see where to go from here.
I haven't got access to the internet tomorrow all day. If it IS cancelled and you find out, could one of you SMS me please? (0414250975)... and I'll let Loafie know as well, otherwise, we're both in! Pi_thumbsup
Simmos da man for that, social secretary or something!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Simmos da man for that, social secretary or something!

Yep SomeFhingLikeThaa, NoWuckingWorries Pi_thumbsup
simmo Wrote:
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Simmos da man for that, social secretary or something!

Yep SomeFhingLikeThaa, NoWuckingWorries Pi_thumbsup

Simmo it goes "No wucken furries"
i'll be in sydney for 4 weeks from this sunday coming.. how far away is WSID from RAAF base Richmond? i'll be interested to head out and watch and meet up with ya all..
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Grant Richmond is about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes from WSID depending on traffic.
Macbusa Wrote:i'll be in sydney for 4 weeks from this sunday coming.. how far away is WSID from RAAF base Richmond? i'll be interested to head out and watch and meet up with ya all..

I know two fellas (one TLR rider and one Aprillia Touno rider) and who work at the base at Richmond and came to the drags tonight. Do you want me to forward your number to them to get in touch?

PS: update on tonight... Spa Man did a 9.68 at about 1,000,000 mph...
Clap
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Grant Richmond is about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes from WSID depending on traffic.

What the hell are you driving Bruce. 45 minutes I would be all but in Sydney from Richmond.

I left home at 4.25pm this arvo stopped at the post office to get the mail and rocked in the Gate at WSID at 4.55pm and that is without speeding as the Police are on fire around WSID at the moment.

Cheers Dee
What the hell are you driving Bruce. 45 minutes I would be all but in Sydney from Richmond.

I left home at 4.25pm this arvo stopped at the post office to get the mail and rocked in the Gate at WSID at 4.55pm and that is without speeding as the Police are on fire around WSID at the moment.

Cheers Dee
[/quote]

Dee I have seen you driveSFun_kickingroin Icon_box_
pan Wrote:
Macbusa Wrote:i'll be in sydney for 4 weeks from this sunday coming.. how far away is WSID from RAAF base Richmond? i'll be interested to head out and watch and meet up with ya all..

I know two fellas (one TLR rider and one Aprillia Touno rider) and who work at the base at Richmond and came to the drags tonight. Do you want me to forward your number to them to get in touch?

PS: update on tonight... Spa Man did a 9.68 at about 1,000,000 mph...
Clap

Hijacked

Well done Glenn , i hope u were using Oleon oil....
i did it straight after dee said i couldn,t.If i can get my 60ft down from the 1.68 to high 1.5,s a high 9.5 is theoretically possible.Thanks to all of dads products at EASYRIDER IMPORTS.These parts have made for a fast bike with an improving rider.Now i need practice as simmo and chris are still riding better than me based on 60ft and 330 times.You can,t buy those times easily.
Grant it would be damn neighbourly of you to compete, Simmo probably won't be able to make it out next week and you can have a go and even up the numbers. Only $45 or soon to be $50(September) to compete, or $15 to spectate. 5.30pm start next week I believe, so get there early.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Also well done Glen noe I have some on to chase for a change, I may take you up on that offer of the Brock brick to hold the mighty Copper beast down especially after that last run of mine last night I dead set thought I was a gonner launching at 6K Embarassed
Well done Glen nice 60-0 time as well. What was the trap speed?