The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
yes and i made the pom pom myself. Its all different colours too. Interested in a group buy. I will give you all an excellent price.
[Image: bmr.gif]
Busdriver Wrote:When doing up the main rotor retention nut of an Iroquois helicopter you need tighten it to 600 ft pounds.

what happens if you tighten it till 610 pounds?
shit hits fan..
f*** that idea lol.
yeah f*** it. leave it loose and see what happens instead.
whats good for some is not good for others.
I want to make something
the employees i have working for me are often ordinary.
Sometimes i post in one thread and my post ends up in another
i have a pic of me riding my bike as an avatar.
DjPete Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:
DjPete Wrote:[Image: DogPoopILOVEU.jpg]

Pete I love it when you talk dirty, are you passing my way over the next few days??? Smitten Smitten Smitten Smitten
Sorry Rod I'm not into that sort of stuff.
Maybe Mechanx???

Come on guys, enough with the revolting turd thing - I almost throw up each time I have to scroll past it...
I only wear a beanie when I go skiing.
It's been about 4 years since I last went skiing.
That's snow skiing, not water skiing...
Cant wait to see it and take it for a ride maggot.. haha.

I have a ducatti advertisement from italy on my pc. They show a duke going around mountains.. It pulls out in some lookout bit next to some dude.. He starts saying nice bike etc... when the euro chick that was riding the duke takes her helmet of and says something like, of course, its a ducati... anyways.. The version in my head is much better than the real version off the add. haha. I will pass it on.

I would have a ducati as well but my fat arse wouldnt fit in the seat so until i get lapband surgeory im stuck with a busa.

Sometimes i post in one thread and my post ends up in another

(The poo was not real)