Roll Call !!!!!
Mr & Mrs Tony are home today at 1300 hrs. Feck talk about change of temp and pace. Gotta remember to slow down in town or get nabbed like the Ducati rider on the Ipswich Motorway. <i></i>
Mid north coast group home safely George,john, rod,& myself <i></i>
I'm home earlier than expected on the Gold Coast. All OK except for getting stung doing the stupidest of things just short of the 80km/h zone coming out of Coffs.

What held you up shredder & m8ee. By the sounds of things you did the Tumut road much quicker than me (no surprise after trying to follow you on Saturday!) and I didn't leave Jindy for more than an hour after the rest of you, but I was drinking a beer on my read deck by 3pm yesterday.

Anyhow, looking forward to meeting with you guys again some time.

Greg
<i></i>
Glad to hear you're back in one peice Greg, shame about the plod.

Quote:What held you up shredder & m8ee

We didn't exactly take a direct route home LOL. Chopper says "Harden the f*** up Australia"<i></i>
Dave & Megan back home and safe (no thanks to the rain!!) got back around 4pm yesterday (Monday) Just in time to say Hapee B'day to the daughter. Hope everyone esle got back safe. <i></i>
Hey again all.

Steve and I made it in one piece. However I did find out that there isn't as much grip on the wall of the tyre as there is on the tread. Leant her over a fraction too far doing 40 through a posted 55 k corner and the back end slide quite a distance. The good news is i reacted and regained control fairly quickly. Plus i can now measure the chicken stirps in negative figures as the ridge between the tread and the wall of the tyre is now scuffed. Dont freak i loved it. It felt awesome sliding knowing that it was cause i'd run outa rubber.

Had a fantastic ride home and am glad to hear that others still have the rubber side down.

Cheers to all,
Geoff <i>Edited by: ROD at: 1/3/07 11:52
</i>
It saddens me to hear of this tampering thingy. I doubt anyone from the club would do anything, but now that you mention it, my bike became very difficult to get the key in and out of overnight. I just assumed it was from all the rain maybe starting to rust the lock? Chopper says "Harden the f*** up Australia"<i></i>
(This message was left blank) <i>Edited by: teamslak at: 27/2/07 21:05
</i>
Quote:What held you up shredder & m8ee. greg

Well after leaving Gunnedah monday morning we stopped for our first fuel stop before heading off onto some more twisties
When I noticed my rear tyre was through to the steel belts .
So thats where the Port Guys & us parted ways & had to go to Tamworth to get a pair fitted as the front was stuffed as well.
Then on the highway out side of the tweed M8ee got a flat rear which we had to have 3 goes at before we got it to work before heading home.

catch up with ya sometime greg.

shane <i></i>
Shredder & M8ee

Bugger!!!

Not good fun by the sounds. At least you got it all sorted.

Ride with you guys soon
Greg

<i></i>
if i put my bike away a week from when we originaly left for Jindy, and left my rear parking light on, flatening the batter, is that Jindy's fault to ? <i>Edited by: AzaVic at: 2/3/07 20:48
</i>
Quote:my bike became very difficult to get the key in and out of

Not sure but Richard or Volvi had same problem
REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com
0433 92 99 22<i></i>
Ok. Easy fix. You got a bit of moisture in there and about now she will get stiff. Grab the kids pencil and rub the key. For a more technical solution, a bit of graphite powder from your gun kit, if you have neither handy, a dab of wd40 will do the trick. <i></i>
Pencil worked a treat thanx Glen

Only powder in my gun kit is AR2206, probably shouldn't throw that down the key-hole Chopper says "Harden the f*** up Australia"<i></i>
It's a pleasant change of pace to have a free solution. I thought I had better mention it. I had visions of axle grease being shoved in there. lol. <i></i>