Roll Call !!!!!
So that's at least 2 Victorians walking for 6 months...........

Any other volunteers???

<i></i>
Quote:dont no what speed you fellers were doing going past that with hand radar

We were on the speed limit to a tee, but he was busy anyway, just pulling a hapless P-plater over.

I don't know if he would have given chase by foot if the car didn't pull over... <i></i>
hey fella's is fitzroy crossing near Yea? <i></i>
As far as tampering with bikes on Saturday night goes.
Someone helped themselves to the two allen bolts that lock the ventura rack onto the tailpiece from my bike.

I didn't want to mention it but there may be some substance to the idea of a tamperer.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
That sucks! Do you think will assist in an investigation?

Can't believe there is a thieve in the midst ... Were there any identifying marks on the said bolts? <i></i>
That is a PISS OFF Busgo! I bet the culprit doesn't give shit either, which is a real shame because the way l see it we're all mates and mates don't F#@% each other around!!!! <i></i>
Not a real drama. The bolts are just plain black allen heads that are pretty much only there for peace of mind.
The rack is bolted down securely under the seat anyway.

There is no way that they could have come loose on their own because I put them in and tensioned them as I always do and I could understand if one went missing on a ride but never both of them.

I would be really pissed if it was something more important.
I am more concerned about the other guys problems if their bikes were tampered with.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
Did anyone have a problem with their ignition barrel, l know Richard did and Raz as well as myself but now mine is fine. Could it have been the fact that our bikes being Victorian don't know what cold air and moisture is ???? <i></i>
that fuggin sux Busgo, if you need some replacements i've got some plain stainless ones I got a while ago to replace the ones on mine. they're not black but you could put a bit of paint on them if you need to.

I should probably check my bike to see if anythings missing but I think its ok since if any more bits go missing it'll fall apart <i></i>
I made it home to Marrickville before the rain started. Unfortunatly both of my rear caliper mounting bolts didn't.

Thanks to Simmo sugesting I use my Frame Spool Bolts and the use of Loafies Nuts repairs were made.

Adrian

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. <i></i>
Hey it's funny the notion of a thief in the midst is being mentioned cause I have noticed that my strap which holds the toolkit in under the seat has gone missing as well since Jindabyne. There was a point where I had the seat off and went into the room so yeah I guess some random had the opportunity to take it. Obviously it's not a huge loss but still I guess it is a shame to think that someone amongst us was resorting to those lengths.

Tenacious. <i></i>
enough trips to jindy and some prick is going to have enough parts to build a busa, they will need to pick up their pace though.

my lock on my appartment door was foooked when I got home.. does that count as a jindy thing ?

<i></i>
Thanks for the offer Maggot but I've got a pretty good hardware store just up the street.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
M8ee & I home safe & sound monday night 7.00pm <i></i>
Well done Qlders. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>