Canberrans Sips Again
hey Josh,
your copper is certainly one of the smoothest and quickest Buses I have ridden. I wouldn't be letting her out of my sight let alone out of my ownership if I had her. And the paint is in incredibly good condition. All she needs is some (lots) of bling and a 4 into 1 system.

Max:ausflag:Hayabusa:ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Anything happening tonight? or we all up for a break?...was f*&^ing cold this morning!!! Makes riding kinda suck right now :-(
Break time for me. It was SNOWING! Everyone who lived in the outlying areas was told to stay home! Have you seen it snow before Josh?
Yer, thats nuts, heard about it snowing near bungendore,etc haven't seen it snow here yet...crazyiness.

lol
It was sleeting at my house, just before it snows is the craziest thing, suddenly the wind drops and it goes really quiet. Sometimes it feels like the temperature has gone up a degree or so, then it snows. Snow in the city is the weirdest thing.
Madmax Wrote:hey Josh,
your copper is certainly one of the smoothest and quickest Buses I have ridden. I wouldn't be letting her out of my sight let alone out of my ownership if I had her. And the paint is in incredibly good condition. All she needs is some (lots) of bling and a 4 into 1 system.

yes max its not a bad example i have just about given up looking i mite just wait to the 08 is released then buy a cheap blue 07 and get some custom silver on it
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Your's was one of the best blingships I have seen Rod. A very attractive machine. I've got spies out (Gleno) looking for flamed axle blocks still. The mob I got in contact with in the UK that you sent me, replied advising they don't make them any more.

I'm doing a dayshift overtime tomorrow, finish about 1800hrs. Anybody interested in an inside dinner at Zeffs Thursday night? I rode home through that storm last night - pretty well drowned, Had to wear the leather this morning at all of my dri-rider gear was soaked, truly f****d if it rains again this arvo, summer gloves, leather jacket.

Anyone for tomorrow night, weather allowing?

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie
I start back on dayshifts Thursday. Which means early get ups so I'll be giving it a miss.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Yer max, if the weather is ok, i'll come out to zeffs :-)
not sure if i can make it thurs, will know only just prior late tomorrow arvo.
I'm out. I've finally managed to get a haircut. As you can imagine, it takes a bit of time.
hmmm...maybe give it a miss this week guys? max?

i was going to check out this fancy dancy 'underground boxing gym' in weston. What a hardcore name...Lol3

Would love to do something this weekend or the next though, itching for a good hard ride.
Call me, I need to use some rubber.
I'll miss out tonight too, too cold, too tired after work, when it ends that is.

Next time gadget.

Max:aussieHayabusa:aussie