Blading every Sunday 6pm - 8pm
I would love to join in, but that is the opposite side of the city for me. There is one in Mordialloc, might give that one a try.

Thanks for reminding me to go blading Pete Coolsmiley
maggot Wrote:I've got a pair of blades but except for going up the driveway once (and falling straight on my arse) I've never used them. seems like a lot of effort and co-ordination is required and neither of those is my strong point. still if people do start going it would be a good excuse to do some excercise since I stopped ice skating about 9 months ago.

I can just see Maggot in his short skirt, crop top and blades crusing up beach road in summer...
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:I can just see Maggot in his short skirt, crop top and blades crusing up beach road in summer...

so it WAS you with the camera ya bastard
maggot Wrote:
mybb Wrote:I can just see Maggot in his short skirt, crop top and blades crusing up beach road in summer...

so it WAS you with the camera ya bastard

If your talking about the dude hiding in the bushes behind a busa, then no, that was Raz.. there ya go, its pick on Raz now
[Image: bmr.gif]
maggot Wrote:still if people do start going it would be a good excuse to do some excercise since I stopped ice skating about 9 months ago.

hahahahaha - dude - if you can skate on ice you can blade - same motions & everything - I used to play ice hockey when I was younger in the ACT Very Happy I am hoping I get back in to it fairly quick :)

DJ - nah mate - used to blade all the time - now you have spur'd me in to getting back in to it Very Happy its great cardio!!
i've been told that but I started skating after I tried blades, so I wouldn't know. there aren't too many places left if you wanna go the Ice hockey route, but your best bet would probably be the rink in Oakley
nah I meant back in to bladeing ;)
nah I meant blading
Picked up a set of blades today :) *Head blades here : http://www.headskates-europe.com/lifestyle.html

Got the 90 L2's not bad & at 180 for them.

Will be seein ya shortly DJ Very Happy
RaZz0R Wrote:Picked up a set of blades today :) *Head blades here : http://www.headskates-europe.com/lifestyle.html

Got the 90 L2's not bad & at 180 for them.

Will be seein ya shortly DJ Very Happy
Ha...watch it I lean even more on skates...!
I went to Aldi today and I am sure I saw those wheels for those skates there. They would have been on special but couldn't find a price...they had lots of them.
I was almost going to buy them but thought they may be just for that brand of skate...just wheels but I am sure same look and brand....small world.
anyway see ya...I'm going to bed...
!
Im there from 7-9.30pm tonight if anyone is interested...