Canberrans Sips Again
Nobhead.

Can we expect anyone besides Josh, Les and me? Travis are you coming or are you in hiding after the drooling?
Hey, I might be on leave but I still have to ask permission.

Hasn't been any OT so I have to ask for some of my money.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
You are all getting THE LOOK. It was a bloody cold night to ride to WODEN which is the other side of town for me and sit waiting for the rest of the club to turn up.
:devil:
Heidi,

Check your pm.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Sorry i missed it last night, I got caught up doing shit from work and was a wanker not to come along....excuse me for breaking my promise.....hopefully wont miss anymore...been ages since i've seen everyone

Josh :-)
Be careful guys - Heidi has a way of dealing with people who break their promises Pi_freak

Ruffy
I grovelled to her on a pm. I wasn't going to do it publicly.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Thank f*** I was at work and had a caste iron excuse/alibi! Scary

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Madmax Wrote:Thank f*** I was at work and had a caste iron excuse/alibi! Scary

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:

+ 1 Pi_freak

Tenacious.
dammit, the one week drinkies are on my side of town, I'm not around. well I never broke any promises Heidi but now can see the effort I go to when I do get along to Dickson....I motor on up from Tugg so add another 6kms onto your trip from inner north.
If the photo thing falls through let me know...I have some half-decent prof photography gear...so even if the idiot pressing the buttons (me) doesn't fully know he's doing they should still look good!
so anyone on for thursday this week?? if you lot are lucky ill grace you with my precense or how ever the f*** it is spelt. Heidi was going to leave you lot in the lurch for ditching her last week but because of me she will come out. so is it just gonna be me and heidi???
Regards

Dan
head to the littel road at woden again...I'm there...the car and boat show is better viewing compared to Dickson of late.
i hear sinsations is a nice scenic place:)
Regards

Dan
I'd like to try sitting inside at Zeff;'s for a change! - Very Happy

I'll be there Thursday night bloke. Who else.

Max:ausflag::ausflag::ausflag:

btw - where the f*** has the Busa icon gone?? It's.....missing....!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Quote:btw - where the f*** has the Busa icon gone?? It's.....missing....!

problem with other smilies will look in to max
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com