Canberrans Sips Again
I am so!!

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Am so what??

Please explain !
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
See you guys there
So is anybody going tonight? That's 24 May Thursday night.
I'm doing a course on my days off and ran into a mate from our Exmouth days (we did a three year posting '91 to '94. Had him over to tea.

Next time.

Busdriver Wrote:Am so what??

Please explain !

What the Heidi said! Coolsmiley

Did anyone actually go out last night?Confused
Hi guys,
I'm working this Thursday night, I'll think of you sucking Suds though! - bastards!:lol:

I got up this morning and listened to the weather report. Ok, it is a car kinda day. As I was getting dressed they said it was 5 degrees, but the wind chill factor was a bitch and it was snowing on the Brindabellas. I got dressed in a SKIRT and GIRL SHOES, walked out to the car and just couldn't do it. I scuttled back inside, threw on jeans and boots and took the bike. It wasn't as cold as all those cage drivers were making out!
GIRL SHOES

I'd like to see that.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
They don't make me happy.

Frown
There was stacks of ice on the road when I rode to work this morning (7:00am) but its not that bad.

The people here were going on and on about how cold the winter is and always telling me "oh this is just the beginning". Cagers...bunch of softies, its quite fine in my opinion. Nice thing about winter is you can always just chuck some more layers on when it gets colder, can't keep stripping down in the summer. The other peeps at work were trying to tell me before "you'll stop riding when it hits winter" ......yep...............................sure.......................

Is anyone going to hit zeffs or something tomorrow? i'll come along if someone else if gonna go
mmmmm heated grips mmmmmmm
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
You're becominng an old bastard Les! Max is at work, but I could probably be convinced...... I'll act out the Eastern Creek ride day for you.

WHO'S IN?
Could we go to another coffee shop, one at Woden beside the movies?  There is a boy that works there I would like to pash.

Nothing says, 'would you like to pash' like turning up with half a dozen boys on busas!