Rear Air Suspension
Has anyone had experiences with a rear air suspension setup on a busa ?
[Image: bmr.gif]
Fornales used to make air rear shocks years ago,from what i can gather they were more for the touring market,also some bikes used to have air and oil for dampening,i remember my old kwack gpz used to have this set up.I remember some guys used to pump them up with a tyre pump at the servos and blow the shit out of them.Embarassed,they were supposed to be done with a pushbike type hand pump.
[Image: CA2BIZED.jpg] BACK IN BLACK!!!
This is what i was thinking about,

http://www.spyderracing.com/Rear-Air-Sus...r-busa.htm
I was thinking of something like that ages ago I thought it would have been great for the drags just drop the air out strap the front and blast away when ya done just pump it up again but the boys in the states told me it was a NO GO on a drag bike so i never followed it through I reckon you should give it a go and give me a details report on your findings
i was hoping that someone else had already taken on guienee pig status.

I have my girl on the back a fair bit and if she is on the back there is a back pack full of hair and makeup products and half a tonne of clothes.. Then I do the day rides on my own. So my bike is + or - 65kgs at anyone time. I didnt have drags in mind, just a better suspension setup that suits the on road riding i do.
What GPZ did you have Rocketman?

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!