Little things that piss you off
It's pisses me off when it rains on the weekend...Pi_thumbsdown
never fly higher than your angel.
Yes Mutha I have to agree with you there. I wouldn't mind if it rained all week actually I wouldn't mind if it just rained.
MrsTony660 Wrote:Yes Mutha I have to agree with you there. I wouldn't mind if it rained all week actually I wouldn't mind if it just rained.

What pisses me off even more is when they forcast rain and it a clear day.Confused
Warputer Wrote:Little things that piss me off ?

Women driving big SUV's , while on the cell phone , that run over a biker and their only excuse is " I never saw him."

Your lucky you are in the states Warputer gee did i get draged over the hot coals last time i mentioned women and 4x4 in same sentance Dee where are you .Lol3
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:

Women driving big SUV's , while on the cell phone , that run over a biker and their only excuse is " I never saw him."

Your lucky you are in the states Warputer gee did i get draged over the hot coals last time i mentioned women and 4x4 in same sentance Dee where are you .Lol3

The things you see when you haven't got a gun...Coolsmiley
BUSA-RO Wrote:

Uh Oh !Frown
Suzuki side stands.

3 near drops already and I've only had the thing a week
SnS
Do the side stand mod before it catches you out. mine happened twice and i caught it but the third time i was still sitting on it and didnt get a chance.
Five minutes with a grinder and always but always leave it in gear and bumped against compresion.

Tom
Try catching it with your little finger stuck in the clutch lever while your other hand is holding the clutch lever down on your little finger in a panic grab for the bike... Can tell you what,, that shit hurts.. and what do you do.. not like your going to let the bike go... Talk about poor little pinky.. was black and swollen for days
[Image: bmr.gif]
o.k. let's do it.
thoes stupid, unforgivable, god-forsaken, dam, mother truck'n, son of a ditch, no good, mind infesting, catchy t.v. commersial ginngals.AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i can't take it anymore. some body do SOMETHING!
E-e-easy, Clivepeeters...

Yes, I work for the company with one of the most annoying - everytime I make a call to a colleague and I get put on hold, I have to listen to it!!!!

(p.s. I think you'll find it's jingles...) ;)
when people correct spellling mistakes..haha
packing boxes pisses me off
we are short a storeman at work so i am doing it
drives me sparePi_freak
Warputer Wrote:
BUSA-RO Wrote:

Uh Oh !Frown

Well well well,

Things that piss me off would have to be Men that think they are the best just cause they are men.

Enough already about women and 4x4's, just cause some women dont deserve to be having a Lic doesn't mean all women can't drive them. It is just like me saying all Male Hayabusa riders ride like dickheads.

Cheers Dee

lol..dee.. they do all ride lik dickheads.. all the ones ive met so far anyway.. :-)