Hayabusa Collared Shirts
No probs I can wait till may <i></i>
ditto <i></i>
I will keep on it. <i></i>
Look the goods Glen, I'll take a Black / SIlver Medium pls.
mark@imogenvideo.com
<i></i>
No probs Mark, I'll pencil you in. Send me an email when you get a chance please. Just to remind me who it belongs to when it comes in. Been a bit absent minded professor of late. <i></i>
Shirt arrived 5 minutes ago, and I am wearing it now.

Cheers, Glenn,

you got money tonight.
cool. What? No model picture? There are still a couple coming in but we are about even across the board. How come you get to be a cool hack and I have to be a lid? I want to be a medicine man. lol.
GlenTC Wrote:cool. What? No model picture? There are still a couple coming in but we are about even across the board. How come you get to be a cool hack and I have to be a lid? I want to be a medicine man. lol.

Edit your profile...
Ok. I'm a bit thick. I don't have a top right title thing. No biggie, who cares.
GlenTC Wrote:cool. What? No model picture? There are still a couple coming in but we are about even across the board. How come you get to be a cool hack and I have to be a lid? I want to be a medicine man. lol.

Like that?
Cool. I can get back to watching the Flintstones. Fred drinks and drives a fair bit.
Glen do you have any pics of
Gold/black/white piping,
Orange/black/white piping,
the one at Jindy was yellow as I recall
yep. that was a gold shirt, I just wear it all the time. Here is the link to those bad boys. shirts

click the more pics button.
Hey Glenno,
got the silver/black shirt today, Very sweet mate. Well done.

Thanks.

Max:smiley:Hayabusabusa::smiley:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Always welcome Maxxie. I get it right occasionally but don't get used to it.