National Meet - Sydney riders
I am hoping to finalise this week as to whether I will be going to the national meet .I would like to find out how many other riders from Sydney or any others coming in this direction will be attending. We may be able to meet up and ride together or meet up along the way this would make for a much more pleasurable ride.At this stage i will be taking my wife . i can be also contacted by email on linked@bigpond.net.au
Keith

Hey Keith how ya doin!

Unfortunately my wife insists on going to bloody Melbourne (no offence guys) for her birthday which of course is the same weekend...

The worst part is all the Melbourne Busa guys will be outta town!

I know Dave (Fenda) is riding up north for the Blues Festival ....

That leaves Bruce, Adrian, Guy and maybe Jessie - also Danny (wollongong)

I can send you their emails if you wish ...

(Charlie) Fox
Hi fox
yeh that sounds like a good idea if u could send those email addys to me that would good ill contact them that way as soon as i here from u
keith
Cool, I'll send them Monday - do me a favour and email me a reminder to fox@siliconnoise.com

Cheers

p.s. wish I could go!
If anyone is coming through Canberra/Queanbeyan on the way to Jindabyne would like to hook up and travel with you..
Well so far I think im the only one going so I think that I would say that we will meet up on the way I am going on the friday ill keep in touch so we can arange to meet
LOCOBUS I am going thru at about 1.00pm on friday if you are still interested in joining me if you would like to contact me and we can arange in more detail as I havent been that way in years My e-mail adress is below we will exchange contact numbers and directions there
thanks
keith Dickson
linked@bigpond.net.au