Hi all,

I just joined the club, i have a red and dark grey Busa. live up at Mooney Mooney and greatly enjoy the great riding roads around. I actually met up with another fellow from wyong on the way into work today and he was very interested in joining up aswell.

I look forward to reading the contributions to the list and contributing where i can aswell.

The group rides are a plus and i cant wait!!.

Cheers,
Jessie
Hey welcome Jessie - we have a small Sydney based group that rides around - possibly off to Mt White this Saturday - be there around 11am if you want to meet up ...
I live on the Central Coast and would love to ride with other busas on weekends.

I traditionally visit the Mount White Cafe for breakfast on Sundays or travel north for a change.

I have a red and black busa.

We should get together even if its just a spurt on the pacific highway.

Brian
Hi All,

Pretty crap weather!, I went up to the cafe at mount white on saturday at about 11 but there was only an old bloke on a pushie..heehhe. I went for a quick spurt down to the neverfail and came back but still no bikes or busa's... STRANGE, its usually pretty busy!.

ANyhow. Maybe nextime.

CHeers,
Jessie
Hi Jessie - welcome to the club! Im a recent joinee myself and enjoy riding with other busa owners. I usually go for a spin somewhere on saturday morning (often to mt white and beyond) with Fox and others, so if you want to send your email address to me Ill include you in the weekly invite.
I and a couple of others were headed for Mt White on sat morning but when we got to Berowa it started pissing down - had to turn back!

My address is: david@yaa.com.au
bye, fenda
Yeah, Mt White is just no fun in the rain ....maybe next Saturday ...
A warm welcome to all new members and riders of the great busa. (Take care on the roads) looking foward also to your comments about the bikes performance and behaviour on the roads.
Till then Happy Busa Crusing !

Bill Busa !