Melb. Club ride for Saturday the 3rd of February
A club ride will take place on the above date, only this time I am putting it to members to propose a location.

My suggestion is to Flinders via Aurthurs seat.

Please make any proposals and state if you are willing to captain the ride, and if we can see a consensus then that will be the ride.

Interstaters, how about calling for a ride too?
how about both spurs....
I've gotta admit that Arthurs seat is my least favoured destination ridewise.. howsabout spur flowerdale StrathCreek..
something like that.. wanna stay clear of reefton for a few weeks.. too many stacks. might be attracting some attention (anyone heard)..
Road Captain? We're Hayabusa riders.. we're all captains!

Spurs are better at this time of year than others (no wet bark littering the road...), but a couple of slow trucks or caravans can really detract from the enjoyment. (I'll still be there, or I'll try to be. Choice of destination will not be my reason for not attending).
I'd prefer the Spur regions to the Peninsula myself. Will be looking to make the run with at least one other if I get the message to him Friday night.

Lots to catch up with - had a great day at Sandown Richard - and even caught up with B'mac there.

Meet at Lilydale Shell if the Spur region is the go?

Bob
OK, the consensus appears to be the spur.

So first group to meet at Maccas Nunawading cnr. Springvale and Whitehorse Rd's between 9-9;45am, then leaving to Shell Lilydale to pick up others, then onto the spur to where-ever.

As Paul said all Hayabusa riders are captains, so destinations can be decided on the morning.

Hope I can make it, if not don't wait for me.
Doubtful, for us. May just come and say hi to everyone.

However, will go to Sydney - more on the applicable thread.
As per normal I will not be able to make this ride... damn wish I lived closer to Melbourne at times, would love to ride with you guys some time... maybe I will take some time off work soon before the weather gets lousy and go to Melbourne for a few days so I can join in soon, As there is only one other Busa here where I live in Albury the the Guy never rides it, in the 12 months he has owned it only seen it once, maybe there will be another one floating around very soon the Suzuki Dealer here has just got a Blue/Silver Busa in stock a week back... maybe a new memember for here as well, crossing my fingers anyway....
So, Reg, can we come past on Friday the 23rd and pick you up on our way to Sydney? Are you going up for that?
I'll see if I can get the Night off work for the sydney ride, as I work Night Shift I would be a tad sleepy if I don't, will get back to you, if I don't go, I will atleast try to meet you you somewhere on your way few and ride atleast a couple hours of the way...
Yup, that says it all......
still haven't put the busa all back
together and its past midnight.
There is a ride on sunday to the gor
and beyond.
Meet shell laverton for 9am departure.
It is "organised" by persons with
nothing to do with either board...
What happened?????
2 people waited until 11.15 and there was a no show at the shell Lilydale.Typical poor response i,m sorry to say.
Sorry, don't know what happened, did'nt make it for the day, wonder if the heat may have kept some away. Did anyone get to Maccas Nunawading??
i got up early and washed the bike planning to go, by the time i finished it was so hot, i was sure that no one would show,,

oh well, hopefully by the next one the weather will be more compliant,,

cheers
les
Well, I overslept for the meeting time, and it was hot. Also, having just come back from O/S, I only rang 2 or 3, but did not do the ring around which normally rouses half a dozen or so.

Should be totally back to normal for Feb.

Sorry to those who made the effort.

And how did the Sunday ride go, Freddy?