Ali versus Newton
A few years ago now, the sort of years that only and could remember, Muhammed Ali appeared on Oz tv. He was being addressed by one Bert Newton who clumsily called Ali "boy".

Ali was understandably offended. An incredible racial slur in America, at the time, but not so in Australia. Australians tend to be a bit thick skinned, or thick, about this kind of stuff because either a, we don't see much of it, or b, we don't want to know.

Either way, everyone will run into biggots and people who just put their foot in it. At these times it's best to be an ADULT about it, show some grace and move on. A victim of biggotry can be as bad as the crime if they can't be bothered to forgive, educate and get back to riding busas!

Ali versus Newton never occured. Thank goodness Ali forgot about his particular religious convictions and had the grace to breath first, realise Newton put his foot in it, and forgive him.

Here endeth the sermon. -385-
XOCET
More precisely Sadsack, Ali appeared on the Logies Awards....yeah .........I WOULD know

You over that Italian thing yet

So it handles good..........big f*&^ing deal
The End
Wow I saw the title and thought it was something like Ali Vs Isaac Newton in some weird plastercene fight thing. Its ok I'll go back to what I was doing. Salutations
Trix

If you look like your passport photo, you probably need a holiday

Google fight agrees...

Newton vs Ali
Hmmmm a bit boring in here today wheres all the fire and brimstone ?
The Phantom is back
All quiet on the western front eh Rocket

I'm sure if we wait long enough you'll fix that up
"I like da boy !" seems so inoffensive these days. Was inoffensive then too I guess. I remember watching that live. Geeze I'm old ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob