Terrorist warning...
Quote:
I got this today from one of my friends so please read and remember, the warning is genuine, so take care.

Yesterday, a friend was travelling on a Melbourne train line. A man of Arabic appearance got off the train and my friend noticed that he had left his bag behind. She grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him at the top of the escalator and handed him back his bag. He was extremely grateful and reached into his bag which appeared to contain large bundles of money and white powder. He looked around to make sure nobody was looking and whispered "I can never repay your kindness, but I will try to....with a word of advice for you: Stay away from Dandenong".

My friend was genuinely terrified. "Is there going to be an attack?" she asked him. "No", he whispered back.. "It's a shithole."

Yes Richard that scam has been going around everywhere - particularly last year - it's a word-of-mouth campaign designed to scare everyone .. I've heard similar stories from from brother, my mother and everyone I work with. Last year the tip was: 'Dont go near the Opera House on Near Years Eve' Then it was 'Don't travel on Air India next week'. Quite clever but complete bullshit ...

The story is always exactly spoken exactly as you have written it ... ask your friend if this really happened to them or did someone else tell him ... in every case it has been ... "err no but it came from someone I trust" ... the original person can never be found it seems ..

And of course the first thing you do when you hear this is warn your family and friends ... at least we know YOU care Richard .......
ummm Fox, have you read the end of what I posted...
and if you need the ezcodes, they are :o
Oh Bwaaaahhhha! Sorry mate! Total over-reaction on my part!
-----
Here's an anti-valentine one for you married guys ..

A man takes his wife to the State Fair and one of the exhibits is that of breeding bulls. They come up to the first pen and there is a Sign that says, "This Bull mated 50 times last year."

The wife pokes her husband in the ribs and says, "He mated 50 times last year." They walked a little further and see another pen with a sign that says, "This Bull mated 120 times last year."

The wife hits her husband and says, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walk further and a third pen has a Bull with a sign saying, "This Bull mated 365 times last year."

The wife gets really excited and says, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one."

The husband looks at her and says, "Go up and ask him if it was with the same old cow."
-------
p.s. Gary lost his licence yesterday for doing obscene speeds on the Waringah expressway (alledgedly ... of course!)

So I got to ride the Busa home for him ... nice to be back in a Busa saddle ... and boy those Akro pipes sound fantastic! It's SO different to the Aprilia and that power is still outrageous .... I wish I could have kept mine .......
nice attempted distraction - funny though
Yes i'll own up,it was me who sent you this e-mail originally.I thought you might need a laugh after last sunday.Whats aprillia fox's problam,i think he needs a panadole and a lie down.....must be from riding italian machinery later Rod