Hayabusa Dress Shirts
Ok guys I am Gonna have a dress shirt made up since I own bule/black Busa the deisgn is gonna be blue body with black stripies down the side a black collar and black bands around the base of the sleeves.It will have the Busa emblem on the back and on the pocket I will post a pic when it is done and let me know what you guys think and a rough price form a friend to make them I was thinking the the club could use a dress shirt and the colours could be any of the busa colours Eg. bronze/black, blue/silver, red/black even the black/silver gimme 2 weeks and i should have one made up.
regards Bill
I'll have one if they look okay. Sound cool.

Black/silver and blue/silver probably
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
make that two and if the price is right i will be having a black a blue one thanks.
Yeah maybe we can have these with the stickers and the hats.Richard?????
Sounds great.
Just of interest ,would members be interested in paying some sort of membership fee if the above items were included in that fee?
I think having to pay a membership may discourage many people from joining, but it depends on what you get and how much you're asking (once off initial or annual?)

It's no good including t-shirts that people won't wear. Some of the designs I haven't liked so I think it's better if people just buy what they like.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
Fair enough peter but if you order x amount of shirts,caps ect and you dont sell them who is gonna cover the costs as it is a free to join club?I was looking into getting the stickers happening,but i am not willing to be left with hundreds of dollars of stickers sitting here waiting for people to decide if they want them or not.Its the members decission,other wise i will only get some for myself.I was in the HRCA and did not mind paying $30 a year to be in,which gave you discount to parts and discounts from different traders.I think they have about 17,000 members now and am still in there club even though i dont own a honda anymore I just think from reading the board, that there is guys who want these things but someone has to foot the bill.
Hey dont get me wrong guys i aint gonna make all these shirts i am just making mine and if anybody likes the design then we talk. payment will be upfront as it should be the cost is not know at the moment and that i will find out when the first 1 is made and ofcourse they more ppl want and if they want will work out cheaoer as many things when u buy in bulk.As to the membership fee I myself wouldnt care if I had to pay a fee as long as you are able to get discounts on things because I think the retail price of bike bits is a FUCKEN outrage for eg. I rand Suzuki up here and priced a set of slipon cans they quoted me $770.00 each and when I rang the distributer I got Quoted $770.00 pair + $30.00 p/h, so yeh if there is savings to be made in the long run Bring on a membership fee .

Reagrds Bill