Ride Day May 2 2003
While the rest of you worked a few dedicated Busa riders took to the hills. Nice ride to Maldon via Woodend, Daylesford and Castlemaine for a latte. (5 Busa's)
For those who worked sucked in, we did think of you. (Not!)
Just kidding guys. Thought I'd start the post, now we'll wait for Bigshow to post the pics.
Bigshow you have the floor........
Cheers one and all, Phil.

No bullshit, just ride!
didn't see your earlier post...
Can anyone planning on going for a ride drop me an e-mail.

peter_altas@dodo.com.au

Would love to come if I'm NOT WORKING !!
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
I expect to see some flowers growing out of those "boots" at the crossroads cafe at Daylesford next time round. Keen salesman for trading them in though & some people just can't pass up a bargain

Wouldn't mind a ride on that old BSA M21 side whacker as well

Interesting to hear his plans for the metal polishing & nickel plating business as well

Now if we can just negotiate a club discount........
When you're free Peter post a ride date, you'll generally find all you'll get is a list of excuses longer than your arm
The more rides you turn up to, the more you'll get invited to...

If anyone's keen on riding tomorrow (sunday) with the gixxer crew...mail me

"life's not a spectator sport..."
sorry bigshow cant make it tomorow,just got a XR 600 and goin bush,talk later,ride safe
Can't miss this oppurtunity for an excuse "not to go for a ride".
Sorry Bigshow, I've got a bone in my leg!
I can't make it, my dog ate my homework...............
Your riding intimidates me, petrol prices are too high!!!
Seriously, as you know I'm pulling another 12 hour shift tomorrow. I'm off next weekend.
I'll drop you a line if I head out on Monday Bigshow.
Cheers, Phil.
Me too (as above). 12hr night shift, but after that, 10 days off - happy to go anywhere if the weather's fine.

peter_altas@dodo.com.au

0438 171 878

C-ya
Peter Altas
BUSA-1
lol...they are some funny excuses phil. Probably the best I heard for today was I've got to play golf...talk about identity crisis, who does this bloke think he is Tiger Woods or Troy Bayliss??

Probably better that you weren't down there today too, they were handing out defect notices like nobody's business which is if nothing else a ballbreaker to fix-up...D">

ahhh well....
"life's not a spectator sport..."
-bigshow-
Was that notices for Defective Bikes or Defective People ???

Peter Altas
BUSA-1
Bummer, Bigshow. That's just one of the reason I gave up on the GOR.:"> They others are, it's a poxy road with gravel on most corners, Ducati riders who can't control their under powered bikes coming too hot out of corners heading straight at you! Boring trip to get there. And bloody tourists. They cops don't like the exhausts too loud either. A a mate of mine was pinched last year. As you know it's just a damn incovenience. (But fixable)
By the way, you have mail.
Cheers, Phil.
I remember one of the last times down that way I tagged onto the back of a FZR 750 "ace" on my old vmax. He did hid best but I managed to hang on & he gave up with a shake of the fist to boot My max had the FZR 1000 brakes & stopped very well indeed !

From corner to corner the vmax was much quicker but a bit slower going around, surprisingly nimble all the same

Wouldn't bother nowadays unless I had a good excuse to be there for all the reasons GDY mentioned