Dropped bike yesterday...
Arrived at work. Double garage completely empty , so I've beaten the two girls to work.

Go to turn the bike around in the garage, as inside and out it slopes the wrong way everywhere. I was doing, oh, maybe 300...millimetres an hour, and whoosh over she goes with me on it.

I selflessly throw as much of me under it as I can, (hey, it cost me $14,200), but I can't get over enough because I need my left hand to still keep the clutch lever in. All the bike's weight is being held four inches off the ground onto my right wrist. The angle I'm holding the handlebar at means that the engine is screaming at 5,000rpm.

Can't flip the kill switch with my right hand because the bike will drop. No choice - left hand. Enter instance burn-out (my first ever). Kill switch on.

Bigger than expected effort to get bike up without letting it go down more. Was holding the brake lever in so tightly it falls off. I kick it onto the burn out marks on the garage floor. Side stand down. All over. Right side of back tyre looks really impressive, I notice, even as I'm checking who caught my embarrassing moment (the biggest thing in my mind throughout).

Damage. One brake lever, replaced for $30. Never give up!
Haha, good effort man!

Sure could've ended up a lot less pretty.
Was there sand/gravel or what made it slip out?

-jon-
Good job holding that up !!! What an effort

"Anything for da bike !"
that's one strong wrist you've got there, what sort of exercises do you do to keep it in form?

300...millimetres an hour,screaming at 5,000rpm, on your side , bet your glad the back tyre didnt grip & put you into a spin, what a spinout,

GOOD SAVE
(*_*)
I'm curious as well to what excersises you do to keep fit and strong........
Arnt these things supposed to have some sort of pendulum switch to kill the motor if it goes to a certain angle?Or is that just another thing that doesnt work on the cheesecake?
Yeah, I forgot about the 'Tip over switch'. Well, I was down a good eight seconds or so before switching the thing off, so good question.

Col once told me the way to stop the tip over switch being a pain is to fill it with oil, so it still comes on but later, hence no problem at the track, but I doubt the previous owner did that on my bike.

Our garage floor is that green lino looking stuff. I think I was being too cool and the slope did the rest. Burn out marks and petrol on the ground afterwards.

Don't we all have strong right wrist?
Don't we all have strong right & left wrist? Yes from holding on so tight to the Bussa"s (*_*)