You heard it here first...
How many Klms? You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
That is rear tyre number 6 in the pics.:"> :"> (Only 1 latte ride on that sucker!)
Cheers, Phil. Still looking for a tyre sponsor...
P.S. Gotta go and clean the bugs of the bike from yesterdays ride.............
you're both right D and Rocket...the pic doesn't show it well, but the left side of the tyre is completely fuked from the Island back in Jan
And to the rookies up the spur that give grief to some of the safest street street legal rubber goin around...

rear sets are Team Mettise...only drawback is non adjustable...

Hi there ,
Yes agree, it looks great, how ,what when or where did you obtain the tank bra,- I am trying to get one for my GSXR 1000 but got no reply to a direct request from Lockhart Phillips. Have got one on my busa but have been advised to be careful of dust collecting under them.
Mmmmmm..........very similar.........

Hey matey,someone pinched your front disc.Do you live in Broadmeadows?????
You need to get a high rise exhaust to show off that rear wheel hayabusa. I like the front guard being cut away. -385-
XOCET
I think there's a few parts missing.....u don't like using brakes by the look of it. i could sell u some really good shoes with replacable soles!
ima the tank bra is genuine suzuki (US), they used to list them on their site last year but f*** knows what they're doing this year...
You could try ebay...
I like the plain Jane look. No stickers or nickel plating.
It looks quick standing still.
Give us the guts about the machine. HP & Quarter times.
Cheers, Phil.
Well, the no brakes photo was just taken while putting back together, so save me the grief.

It has 385Meg Cams, Large Box Mod, TRE, PCII, Pair Removed, Thermos removed, PCV mod, Full Akro, All Shorts in the box.

I would say it would make just over 170hp. But I am a heavy bastard so stockers would destroy me anyway.

I can only manage a 10.50 @146 (without clutch mod) I think my 60ftr would be beaten by a postie bike

Anyway I use it for ride days mainly, only been to the qtr once.

And to ride to work and back every day
And Rod, I find my way directly from Broady to Chapel Street every night. Great Road that.....

BTW Why does everyone have Ron's stickers on their bikes. I know he does a good job but.........it's like women with tattoos.
Yes unfortunately I bought that system in 99 and have kept it ever since, If I had the cash :"> , a high rise would be on the wish list.

GDYUP : You have spent a bit of time on your bike, Looks great, I can see a bit of hard work has gone into that one.
On the way to Broady