What gets your goat....
Ok - The niceties of chrissy are over, now down to business!

One of the things that really gives me the irrits is when i go shopping or to the cinemas etc - wherever there are large parking spaces and i'm in the tin top and i always if i can park with at least 3 or 4 spaces either side so that there is plenty of room to get out of the car etc and the bloody car coming in behind you has to park right next to you and i mean right next to your drivers door - i'm not a short or skinny bloke so i need room to move.

Last week i was the only car in a 300 space rooftop carpark and this skinny little chinese woman with coke bottle glasses parked right next to my drivers door just as i was getting out and had the audacity to honk me because i opening my door in her space - the only other car in the f*&^ing carpark.

I think the bald head, the tattoos and the look i gave her was the reason she moved so quickly

Ruffy - heartrate coming back to normal now, one week later.

Edited by: RuffRed at: 26/12/06 16:22
Maybe it was a 'honk if you are horny' sort of thing.
What gets your goat....300 Wthby Mag. Cheers,
Kawasuki
You army boys really spend too much time out in the bush together

Ruffy

Ray,
you're a fuckin' animal bloke! 300win mag does it for me , God help them if the revolution starts and we are within range!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Max you must remember that if you can see them they are in range! (with a Weatherby that is )
‘Slow & steady wins the race….. but it’s a lot easier on a Busa!’
Turtle
But just to be fair... wait until you can see the whites of their eyes ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
The really bad thing is that if they are in range - then so are you!!!

The really good thing is they probably don't have a Weatherby... not many of us do....so you would have a lot less hold over...
‘Slow & steady wins the race….. but it’s a lot easier on a Busa!’
Turtle
I don't how my .300 Winchester Magnum goes alongside the Weatherby Magnum? I have a 180grain pill doing a little over 3 grand, a little quicker with a magnum primer. I think the Weatherby is probably a tad quicker, academic to the poor sucker who wears one from either in the chest! . T'would be a shocking experience.

Max and Kawasiki shot my goat
Hey Gary,
there wont be much of your goat left if we both hit it mate

I would have to say that is pretty accurate. This is the end result of just such a hit. Grown ups only.

goat meets big arse rifle

Not intended to offend.
As the guy says at the end.... DANG ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
People who leave their mobiles on in places they shouldn't (that's the classroom and library mostly) irritates me no end.