The '07 Busa will be a 4, not a 6...
I'm voting Suzuki will keep it a 4 pot. What do you think the next busa will be ? It will be a totally redeveloped 4 It will be essentially the same 4 with a few changesIt will be an inline 6It will be a V6None of the aboveShow results The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
if the new one is changed eg body work & motor etc
it shouldnt be called a busa anymore.
The '07 Busa will be a 48 cylinder

Handles like a dog but it's f&*king fast in a straight line. Oh and it's a bitch to tune

Video

http://www.bigbikeriders.com/48cyl.htm

Edited by: Taubusa at: 23/5/06 2:35 pm
Where's the "who cares" button
Like to see pedrosa get to the handle bars. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Beat me to it again .

That's 2 for "who gives a flying f***"!

Whoops, here comes the thought police...

Quote:The '07 Busa will be a 48 cylinder

LOL @ the servicing price ! Shane
Jimboomba QLD
Gdy, Rev... sorry guys... I should have remembered to leave an option for the profoundly disinterested. Thats ok tho... you both seem to have covered it adequately.

So thats a vote of from and .

A very valid response option. Noted. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
We may get real lucky and get Yellow colour Guys & Gals
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copies !!!!!
I'll stick with the status quo and say that there will be no changes to the thing. The last 6 years have seen no changes except they got slower after 2001. If it's 6 cylinder I will be down for the first test ride but otherwise I'm happy with what I have. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
I dig that..umm. whatever it is. It reminds me of Dad's projects during the 70s. Making bikes with a single piston he shaved off a Messersmidt, homemade sidecars with no seat so he could get all the kids in it, and my personal fav, CB360 powered ride-on lawnmower. I recall getting the strap for laughing when he crushed the old style ally bin into the side of the house with it at 40 klicks. Now that's the real monster garage. Go screw yourself, Jessie James. My old man would mop the floor with you. lol.