107kl/h in a 60K zone
its amazing one quick twist of the rist to take over a car and bang, $700 and 8 points 6 months license suspension.

Is there anything you can do in court to keep your license??
eg sell the bike and go on a 12 month good behavior bond with one point.

Thanks for any help
[one quick twist of the rist]

Sorry to hear that mate.

Was done 93 in a 70 zone not long back 3 points and $225

Just remember there's more money involved if you loose the court case.
You can write a letter and ask for a warning, but only if you have a clean record for the last ten years will they let you off
Good luck mate.
Sorry to hear that.
It's too easy isn't it?
There should be some sort of consideration for the circumstances.
Like for you, a simple overtaking procedure and you cop the big one but for someone that leads the cops on a huge expensive, life threatening chase, they get the same fine.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
why did you stop???, lesson number 1,if your doing thoses speeds keep going....
Mate, sorry to hear.

I got done on New Years day doing 140 over in a 70 zone, lucky for me the copper only gave me the ticket for 45 over, (he said he could cuff me and leave the bike on the side of the road), it cost me over $1500 12 points and 6months cancelation.

Dont go to court!! The majistrate will only give you more time off the road, take the 12 month probationary license and behave.

Dave
Also sorry to here that
Here in NSW 45 & over and gone on the spot hand your licence on the spot and off to court and may be some community work if way over I think.
Give the Busa a rest for 12 months and be very very careful in the car and drive only when you realy have too.

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!
Take the 12 months prob. and be very carefull . I am on one now,got 5 mths to go.. Cheers,
Kawasuki
MY GOD I'M SURROUNDED BY HOON'S!

Not good, best of luck with whatever you decide to do
Thanks so much for your help guys
The beast strikes again.
Use it's powers wisely...!
Sorry to hear that news... Cheers,
Pete
djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!
last october i got done doing 107 in a 60 zone coming off the logan motorway.
the day your suspension starts you can go to the magestrates court and lodge an appeal. you then get to ride untill your court case. you present an affidavit stating that you require a license to work and have one from your employer if you are not self employed. the Magistrate will look at your driving record and if he belives you are a fit and proper person to hold a license he will up hold your appeal.
worked for me. still lost the 8 points but i get 3 back in two months time so it will be 4 points for the next three years. dont get cought again.
And you guy's want to disable the speed limiter ?

At least you guy's get to ride, I have the toys and spend so much time working for them you never get to enjoy them.

Ride safely fellows better no lic than no life.

If you choose to run and still get caught, your stuffed.

Choose wisely.

Leonard.

Just paid a $225 fine today..from my Busa test-ride from a dealer last month. A sign of what I should expect from ownership.
ps I was very lucky - clocked at 168 in 80zone. Edited by: monyx at: 11/4/06 2:16 pm
Hey Mark,
you bought a silver/black didn't you? Thinking of jumping to a 2006 and looking at black.red and I'd love a look at you newbie in the flesh.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Max, yeah '05 Silver/black. Nno probs, probably not much light during the Wed eve drinks...Pity, as I was gonna invite myself along to the spanner Sunday but I really needed to get some overdue editing done at this place.

I guess most of us are heading away for Easter (I'll at coast) but just give me ahoy for a squizz any weekend or whenever.

Mark