these are the nuts
Ok got my jac today and first impressions are. A frikin 1. They are very well made with tough hide, good finish all round. Had to take liner out for todays short ride. fits just bit to perfect ie lose a couple of kilos better then next size up. very blingy but we all know that. exceptional value for buck. biggest non value was freight from cali to here at US$59.30 for 9LB's 8.6oz. all up about AUS350 landed for a jac that wud go here for anywhere between $1000-1200oz. So great value.

I noticed above link price went down again US$10 to $179.95. Most important is to work out best sizing suited to you. Definately go next size up for icon jacs. good thing about these Daytona jacs is theyre straight fit down not tapered in. Let us know if you get one.
I can assure you, these are "Bling"

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
There's an opening here guys...............

Best I get back to work!

P.S. Nice gloves.........

Volvi if ya dont pick up now i'll bloodywell go out with ya!
Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968
hehe, so wheres wally in the pic?
Volvi

shame on you Bridgette, using your feminine wyles to get you hands on Volvi's "bling"
There is a lesson here. Dont turn your back on me coz I take every opportunity when it arises. Volvi did not even know what was happening until it was over bar the shouting.

Might need a lend of your bling again for our upcoming calendar shoot Volvi. It gave me a really good idea.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
no prob just holler. my ming boggles what you got planned.
Herewith Jacket pics;

You might need 3 gloves for that idea Pinky...

Maybe 4 if you intend turning around....

Lookin' good Volvi ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... RobEdited by: AstroBusa at: 23/12/06 17:26
great looking Jacket Volvi all you need now is the helmet to go with it the white just doesn't suit .
cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/I...2845QQrdZ1 Edited by: 2k busa rider at: 24/12/06 12:21
Bridge - whatever you do make sure volvi's hands arent IN the gloves when you do your thing, they don't call him goldfinger for nothing or was that coldfinger!

Ruffy

If you add the new helmet you will look like a power commander before the years out

Must have had a bit too much xmas cheer..........I meant power ranger Cheers TaubEdited by: Taubusa  at: 24/12/06 17:24
The End
Volvi very nice and I found the pants for you also
cgi.ebay.com/Leather-Pants-Gold_W0QQitemZ270072091069QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63863QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!