these are the nuts
And what a great day to out on the bike.
don't take it personally loafie, it was directed at pan cause he said I look like a monkey [
Hey Matt, regarding:

Quote:the cheaper option when you cant afford the real thing

...I make no comment. I know when I've been out-witted! Check-mate!

Re:
Quote:he said I look like a monkey

I said you SMELL like a monkey. I've never seen you. It was Rocket that said you LOOK like a monkey .

PS: Loafie: one word matey... Jealousy! He know's we are sexy, so he just criticises our bikes

glad your enjoying your gloves, tho I noticed Icon make em in red too as Timax I think.

I was suprised I wasnt heckled for where can I get a $450 leather jac for only 189.95, so I'll let the cat out the bag for anyone interested go to;

www.mawonline.com/WEBSPECI.HTM

lotsa lotsa specials on there but nothing as value as the icon bling. only prob is they wont ship to oz, so youd have to have someone to ship to in the states and for them to send it on to you.. remember these are closeouts ie no returns, but i figure if you get whatever at right price you cud offload them here if need be even at a profit.

ps; i bought size 46 but they have 10 in stock, so just coz I got whats advertised dont mean they may not have more. its ezy enough to ring them too, anytime between 2am and 11am our time. also I used a friends paypal to pay for it.
Picked up my ICON Blue Bling gloves yesterday. Many thanks Y2K Busa.

The Blue are a bit "Gay" and a bit cheesey. But they're all mine!

And only $130 delivered!

Quote:The Blue are a bit "Gay" and a bit cheesey
So they will be just right for you
The Phantom is back
i bought the polished ones of those about 3.5 yrs ago, mine are still going great, awesome gloves and they feel real good.

New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au
Quote:The Blue are a bit "Gay" and a bit cheesey. But they're all mine
well Gdy at least the Twue Bwue will match your bike, and the cheese bit well your ridin the cheesecake right?

cummon lets have dem pics man.
Ah, you have got to love the bling.

You guys will stick out as much as me now Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
Uh, yeah?

And your point being

Pics? Surely you jest.......

Quote:Pics? Surely you jest
you know u wanna............
Did you get your jacket Volvi
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
still wating simmo, 1st gotta get to cali addy then on here. cali shud be any day. will post pics when in, i frikin hope it gets here. why u want to?
Maybe after a Xmas present for myself, just wondering if you was happy with it
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
black bling 42 jac going cheap on ebay, just make sure re post to oz and treat as size 40-42

ebay